𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

◣──•~❉᯽❉~•──◢

◣──•~❉᯽❉~•──◢

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"Ugh, this shit is so ass." Okalani said as she walked o to the beach with the boys following behind her. Keanu rolled his eyes while Steven groaned.

"Why do you complain so much?" Keanu asked the girl as they all made a stop at the beginning of where the sand began.

"Yeah, we just got here. Our feet haven't even hit the same yet." Steven said as he pointed to the ground, where her feet stood at the very corner of the concrete that didn't hit sand. Looking down, the girl saw what he meant and then took one step over, get sandals immediately grappling sand. She then looked back up at the boys before continuing. "Ugh, this place is so lame." She groaned as threw her head back. She then looked back at the four boys to see them giving her annoyed looks. "Happy?" She asked sarcastically, giving them a fake smile.

"Why are you complaining anyway?" Conrad asked, his tone low as he gazed at the girl with lazy eyes. Okalani looked over at the boy, internally questioning his odd demeanor before answering him.

"I was fine until I realized that I was the only girl the second I got into the car with you lousy losers." She said, turning her lip up in disgust as she looked all the boys up and down. Their heads jerked back at her words, catching an unnecessary stray bullet.

Not paying their hurt looks any mind, Okalani sighed as she looked back at all the people partying around the fire. "I should have convinced U'li to come. I can't have fun without my girls." She said sadly.

"U'li's not a party girl." Steven said dismissively, stuffing his hands into his pockets. His casual tone caused Conrad to glare over at the boy with a slight look in his eye. Keanu also glanced at him upon his words, his eyebrow twitching in question.

Okalani turned back to the boy at his words, a light smile on her face. "She could learn to be. I mean, she is doing the deb thing after all." She shrugged.

"She said she'll think about it, she didn't agree." Conrad told the girl, walker closer to the beach, wanting the conversation to be over. Okalni followed the boy with her eyes as she passed her. She slightly smirked as she looked at the back of his head, having fun at seeing his reaction.

"U'liani might not be as young as Belly but she's still growing." Okalani said, causing the boy to pause and turn to face her. She started at him before looking back at the other boys who were now following Conrad. "She's a new girl now. A new, smart, talented, insanely beautiful, girl." She said as she walked closer to them. Her eyes drifted from Conrad's lazy eyes to Steven brown lively ones. There was a long moment of silence as they all though about the situation. U'li was really growing before their eyes, evolving into a new person.