ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃

*Extended Summary*

*Extended Summary*

Eonian (adj): continuing forever, constant and indefinite.

Suffering. Pain. Loss. Betrayal. And Death. These words had become synonymous with Helene's life. The war ended. Voldemort lost. But so did she. Plagued by death and crushed by the betrayal of those she perceived as friends, she locked herself away; lost and alone. Years passed. Wizarding Britain moved on. However, her pain remained constant.

Bitter and broken she tried taking her own life multiple times. Always unsuccessfully. She thought death traced her every path. She had no idea how correct she was.

Death was raging. Raging at the petty, selfish mortals. Raging at the fates. Raging at himself for being so utterly helpless. But no longer. Having had enough of his mistress' pleas of anguish, he compiles a series of books, memories and movies, determined to change Helene's life. For the better. No longer will his mistress suffer at the hands of Wizarding Britain.

He goes back in time to make the past aware of the grievances made in the future.  Secrets will be unburied. Traitors unearthed. And Albus Dumbledore's true colours will be exposed. Most of all in the new timeline that that will be created, his mistress will live a life surrounded by family. A happy life. A life she deserves.

............

Hi lovely readers!!! First off, thank you a million for opening this silly little book, I sincerely hope you like it. English is NOT my first language, so please try to ignore any minor errors.

I update incredibly slow as I am often extremely busy with school work.

Hate comments will not be tolerated. Read the tags!! I am going to be bashing some characters, if you do not like it, you know where to go. My books contain minimum to none smut, perhaps some minor spice but nothing more than that.

This is a classic, good!Tom Riddle and the bad!Dumbledore story.

I have added multiple OCs. And in addition A LOT of the text from the original Harry Potter books has undergone some serious alterations. The events have been changed and so has the personality of numerous characters.

Slytherins are NOT bad!!! No Slytherin bashing allowed!! Slytherins will have a HUGE involvement, if you have a problem, feel free to leave.

*This was previously titled 'Unburying the life of Helene Potter'. The summary and actually the entire layout has been changed as well*

This is the basic list of pairings (more will be added as we progress with the story):-

*Sirius Black x Fem!OC

*Remus Lupin x Fem!OC (it was originally supposed be wolfstar but then yesterday I was rewatching tasm (read that as, falling in love with Andrew Garfield all over again) and couldn't resist!)

*Dorlene

*Evan Rosier x Barty Crouch Jr.

*Frank Longbottom x Alice Fortescue

*Rabastan Lestrange x Fem!OC

*Male!OC x Male!OC

*Male!OC x Regulus Black

*James Potter x Fem!OC

*Helene Potter x Mattheo Riddle

*Astoria Greengrass x Luna Lovegood

*Theodore Nott x Blaise Zabini

*Draco Malfoy x Fem!OC

*I adore Starchaser as a pairing but unfortunately can not happen for this story. By the way, I'm sure you've gathered by now that this is not endgame Jily. You'll see how it all works out!*

*If you happen to have any suggestions in mind for the pairings, please do comment!!*

DISCLAIMER:
Aside from the storyline and the OC's none of HP universe belongs to me. If it did a lot of the things would be different. The credit goes to the creator of Dobby (she-who-shall-not-be-named, whose awful views will not be entertained over here)
This book contains heavy mentions of child abuse, sexual assault, death and violence.
Any sort of homophobic comments will NOT be supported. If you are homophobic then I sincerely suggest that you kindly fuck off.
Hate comments will not be tolerated.
Constructive criticism is always appreciated!!