RB : Random Bullshit -1

Satoru Mikami was just an average Japanese worker who was stabbed to death one day until he awakened as a slime. He now has the powers of a slime, and he can also absorb things. Rimuru decides to venture into the Cave, where he meets a True Dragon named Veldora. Veldoria teaches Rimuru how to use his powers and how to fight, which Rimuru does with ease.

Rimuru then meets a girl named Shizue Izawa, and she becomes his first friend. Shizue helps him establish a village. Rimuru also meets a demon named Diablo, who becomes one of his most trusted allies. Rimuru learns how to use his powers to establish a nation called Tempest.

Tempest quickly grows in size and power, much to the chagrin of other nations. However, Rimuru's leadership is second to none, and his nation becomes a force to be reckoned with. Rimuru's reputation for being a kind and merciful leader spreads far and wide, and many nations begin to treat him with respect.

But not everyone is happy with Rimuru's rise to power. Some nations begin plotting against him, using tactics such as political manipulation and psychological warfare. Rimuru has to use his wits and cunning to outsmart his enemies, and he does so with ease.

The story continues as Rimuru faces numerous challenges, from natural disasters to hostile nations and even traitors within his own ranks. But no matter what he faces, Rimuru always stays cool and collected, using his powers to emerge victorious.

In the end, Rimuru becomes the greatest leader in the history of his world, a force to be reckoned with and a symbol of hope for all who believe in him. The story ends with Rimuru looking out at his nation, proud and satisfied with all that he has accomplished.

The end.

______________________________________

A/N: Sorry Everybody For Late Update, I Got Involved In A Very Dangerous Car Accident That's Why I Can't Update The Story, But To Keep You Guys Busy I Updated This Bullshit. Love You Guys