Prolog (Rewrite)

~13 June 2023 in Indonesia~

In one of the cinemas in East Java there was a girl who had just come out of Studio 2, smiling. "Gila, bagus banget filmnya tapi masih lebih bagus bayvers sih. (Crazy, the film is really good but Bayvers is still better)." She said just finished watching Transformers Rise of the Beast, the stature of the girl is her back length black hair with navy blue eye color and 157 cm tall.

Ella's the name is Ella Faleesha a 15 year old girl who is still in grade 10 in middle school and is a Transformers fan starting from the very first G1, G2, Beast Wars, Unicron Trilogy, Armada, Energon, Cybertron, TFP, RID, Rescue Bots, Seige, Earthrise, Kingdom, Earth Spark. What are the other Bayverse, Bumblebee, and most recently Rise of the Beast movies.

Suddenly his phone rang when he checked, it was a call from his aunt, suddenly his disgust, which was initially smiling, turned sour and he was very forced to answer the call.

"Halo tante, kenapa (Hello auntie, why?)"
"Tidak apa cuma mau memberi tahu apakah Ella sudah mempertimbangkan apa yang pamanmu katakan? (It's okay, just a, I want to tell you whether Ella has considered what your uncle said?)"
"aku tidak akan pernah ikut denganmu, apalagi jika aku ikut dengan tante kau cuma ingin warisan kedua orang tuaku. Jangan pernah telfon aku lagi bye. (I will never go with you, especially if I go with your aunt, you only want my parents' inheritance. Don't ever call me again bye)"

She immediately cut off the call from her aunt and put her cell phone in bag and went to her favorite bakery to buy some bread to calm himself down. After buying bread, she left the mall and headed to the parking lot looking for his motorbike. After finding it, she put on a helmet, paid the parking ticket, and immediately stepped on the gas to his house, which took 1.5 hours.

His house is in a village quite far from the city. When she got home, she opened the fence first, put his motorbike in and closed the fence again. Ella locked her bicycle first after that looking for her house key after finding it she opened her door. "Aku pulang. (I'm back)" She greeted but no one answered, she sighed, took off his shoes and went straight to the room, put down his things, then took off his jacket and headscarf.

looked around the room which was immediately fixed on a small table that had transformers figures, approached the table and looked at all the figures. His gaze turned to the figure of Optimus, who was his favorite, and immediately took him and hugged him. It's very unfortunate that this girl is only 15 years old but has to live alone without anyone to accompany her. Her parents died when she was 8 years old so because of this she had to learn to be independent. However, this is still helped by the large amount of money inherited from his parents. Sometimes he takes time to work as a cafe barista. Ella doesn't understand the meaning of home, family, friends and love at all.

After being in place for a long time, she put the Optimus figure back where it was and went to his study table, opened his laptop, looking for the series from Transformers Prime. Actually Ella has finished the story but she prefers to watch it from the beginning, accompanied by bread and hot chocolate.

While Ella was busy watching, she suddenly thought of one thing. "Kenapa di semua series transformers autobots dan decepticons tidak pernah arkur, bukan kah jika mereka berdamai itu lebih baik dari pada berperang bertumpah darah sampai banyak yang tiada. (Why in all the Transformers series do the autobots and decepticons never get along, isn't it if they make peace it's better than fighting a bloody war until many are gone)." She said, who still watches Transformers Prime As soon as she thought of checking the time, it turned out that it was already 10:32. After that, Ella immediately turned off her laptop, changed into pajamas with cats on them and went to sleep.

Before she fell asleep he looked at his figure which was not far from his bed and smiled a little. "I just hope I can go to one of the Transformers worlds and make peace for both factions." she muttered after that she fell into a deep sleep.

~the next day at 04;35~

Ella wakes up very early and she has to pray first, then shower, then make breakfast. Very relaxed, he woke up and daydreamed for a while, then got up and stretched, after that he went to the bathroom to do ablution and then prayed. After the prayer, he took a shower and made breakfast. The breakfast was very simple, only Japanese-style katsudon, but the meat was replaced with chicken.

At 6:13 a.m. she just went to school wearing a long-sleeved uniform and an ankle-length skirt, not forgetting her headscarf. Immediately she left, locked the house and went out onto the main road, waiting for the bus to come to pick him up, when she arrived she immediately got on and said where she was going. After waiting for about 7 minutes he arrived at school. During school she rarely had friends who were very close to her because she was introverted and rarely spoke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Arriving at her class, she even forgot not to do his homework because she was too busy watching Transformers. In the end, she wanted to ask his best friend for answers. But he knew that if asking for an answer meant he had to pay, that was indeed their agreement, actually a few days ago he forgot to pay " Bella! ask for homework""El!!, you haven't paid for the cheat sheet yesterday!""Geez calm down, I'll pay for it and it'll be double, okay."
After school they went home with Bella because their house was not too far away, while waiting for the green light at the crossing Ella saw a small child running to get her ball. Without thinking, Ella immediately ran to save the child but who would have thought that a truck was going very fast and hit Ella up to 7 meters.

'Uh, I didn't realize the truck was going fast but I'm glad the kid is okay' Ella thought, who was still conscious even though her body was covered in blood.

"ELLA!!!"
"B..Bel...Bella..?"
"El-Ella are you okay,  I'm sorry I haven't been a good friend to you"
"I..It's okay... im ha..ppy had fried... like you, and...I'm...very grateful...to..have a...friend like....you please...take care...of the things...in my house...okay?.... Consider it...a farewell...gift....from me....
"Ella"
"Ella!"
"ELLA!!"

(1148)