♦ Fact about Raina

≈≈Fun Facts About Raina≈≈
•Raina is the youngest Prime.
•Before reincarnating as Raina, Ela was a person from Indonesia (don't be surprised if she suddenly speaks Indonesian).
•The only Prime who always shows her true emotions.
•Although she is now 23 years old, sometimes her behavior can be like a 15-year-old (this is due to the influence of her reincarnation, so it's normal).
•Once almost killed herself when she first learned to use her Elemental power.
•Strongly dislikes high-grade energon (because Raina thinks high-grade energon tastes like alcohol).
•Successfully convinced 15 Decepticons to follow her way of thinking.
•Will kill Decepticons without mercy if they cannot be convinced.
•The only Prime who holds the matrix of elemental.
•Always has nightmares while sleeping, and it has been going on for 4 consecutive years.
•Although her bio states that she hates Decepticons, she actually cares for them too. (Raina believes that someday Autobots and Decepticons will have peace).
•Has abnormal behavior, although it rarely manifests.
•Optimus, Megatron, and Soundwave were once her favorite characters (before her reincarnation, or more precisely, when she was still Ella).
•Used to prefer art over anything else (specifically before her reincarnation).
•Prefers Cybertronian technology over Earth technology (due to the fact that Raina lives in the year 1994, where technology is very limited).
•Strongly dislikes eating squid, octopus, clams, spicy food, pork, alcohol, and food with strange appearances (because Raina finds those types of food disgusting).
•Can only control her Galaxy power up to 49%.
•Has not been able to awaken her Cybertronian form yet.
•Really enjoys dessert cakes or pastries (as long as they don't contain alcohol).
•Never drinks alcohol and dislikes it completely.
•Always consumes energon after eating or after using her Elemental power.