☆ Chapter 2. a First Meeting

~time skip 4 years later~

"Raina . . . Raina wake up!!"

"Then Noah wakes up and checks Kris' eggs because they smell burnt"

"OH! SHIT!! I forget!"

In Raina's room she chuckled, actually she had woken up before sunrise and had taken a shower. Raina is actually making a datapad because she doesn't like using phones this year, since meeting Primus she knows how to make and use Cybertronian technology. "and . . . it's finished wow, I did it in less than 3 days and it's finished let's try it" the result is exactly the same as the datapad on Cybertron. "wow amazing work very well. Okay, it's been 4 years since that incident means I'm going to meet the autobots, I've controlled my elemental power very well, it's just how I show myself to them later."

Raina rushed to prepare what was needed to publish her new novel "Noah I'll go first okay I still have to publish my novel"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~at night~~

Raina was actually having fun looking at the city of Brooklyn above the building while checking the datapad. "Hmm....should be a signal from the transwarp key soon, yeah I'll meet the autobots later"

And the transwarp key signal appeared. Raina rushed to grab her bag and ran to the edge of the building "okay, it's time to act on the power of element CYCLONE!!"

Raina chases Mirage on a Cyclone hoverboard that makes herself fly above she followed Mirage from behind while keeping her distance so as not to attract public attention. She immediately took the datapad from the bag to hack the location of Mirage.

"okay so far it's safe. hmm.... oh almost to that place huh"

After following Mirage for a long time, they finally arrived at the autobot base, Mirage was busy talking to Noah while Raina was hiding on the other side of the roof watching the two of them. Raina just watched the two of them doing something in her datapad until she heard a voice from another autobot.

From outside came the sound of a vehicle and appeared the shape of a vehicle from Arcee and Bumblebee. The camaro changed first followed by Arcee who did a sick flip before landing on the floor.

": Well, well, who have we got here :"

" Mirage, what have you done? " said from Arcee while folding her arms. Then came a truck that was familiar to anyone if not Optimus Prime, come transform first before entering their base.

'Wow, I saw Optimus in person' thought Raina in awe. She saw Optimus kneeling in front of Noah with an angry face. "You brought a human here?!" Optimus said as he stared Noah with a glared on his faceplate. "Optimus hey! looking' good, man!" Mirage greeted to Optimus while he glared at Mirage "Wait a second, are those new rimss??" Mirage asked again, while Raina and Optimus were tired of Mirage's behavior. "You were told to stay hidden" Optimus hissed at him, not happy about this while Noah look nervous and scared.

"Right, right. Crazy coincidence, when you called all Optimus-like, "autobots, roll out!" This guy." Mirage started to explain while pointing at Noah. "Was already in the car! But he's cool. So its cool! Cool?" Mirage said as Optimus frown at him even more before looking down at Noah "Not cool" Optimus said and he takes Noah gently way as he lifts him up to his faceplate. "Who are you human?" Optimus asked while narrowing his optics at him."I'm nobody. I aint even seen nothing. I'm not even seeing anything right now." said Noah, looking terrified right now as Optimus frown at that.

Meanwhile, Raina just monitors them while checking her datapad. 'njir kenapa aku punya kakak yang kelakuanya seperti ini? (why do i have a brother who behaves like this?)' thought Raina while using Indonesian langguage.

"Arcee" Optimus calls the female autobots, she scans Noah's data, and information regarding Noah's life. " Private Noah Diaz, U.S army. Multiple commendations. A wizard with electronics." Arcee read out before the hologram disappeared she said. "Hmm, he's a solider" Optimus frown as he stared down at Noah in his hold. "He does not look like a solider." Optimus pointed out.

Raina just calmly looked at them autobots and Noah, actually Raina had already planned when she would appear so she would appear when Noah was trying to get down. After waiting a long time, came the moment Raina had been waiting for. "okay it's time to show up. Elemental power Torn" said Raina in a small tone so no one could hear her voice.

Noah letting out a yelp as he fall making Raina quickly use her powers "Creeping thorns" a vine surrounds Noah's almost fallen body, zoom passed the autobots, who jumps in surprise as Noah he froze in shock as he was caught by a vine and saw a familiar figure in his eyes.

"I didn't expect it to be like this. But it's nice to meet you AUTOBOTS, especially Optimus Prime as a fellow Prime, I'm very honored to meet you"