-Birthday-

1983

It was the day before your birthday. You were so excited to throw a big party, you didn't had any friends but you're family, miss Holly and Jotaro was like friends for you and you didn't mind it. You were going to turn 6 tomorrow and you couldn't thinking about how good it was going to be.

-Night-

"Come on honey its you're bedtime let's go to bed and I will read you a bedtime story"

You're mom said following you to you're bedroom. It was decorated with colorful furnitures and you loved it so much.

At the time u were in you're bed, you're mom tucked you in and got a story book to read it for you. As she sit next to you, you closed your eyes and listened her.

Her voice was great and you loved you're mom so much. She was brave, kind, strong and caring. She told you every story she had and how she beated up a lot of guys back in her days. You're dad wasn't much around but whenever he had the chance he would take you to the toy stores and would buy you whatever you wanted. And you weren't complaining about it.

As the book come to an end you wished yourself.

'I hope we will always stay together and love each other'

After a few minutes you drifted into sleep...

-morning-

You woke up to a loud noise coming from downstairs. You got out of your bed with your tiny arms. As you got out of your bed you walked to the stairs going by one by careful not to fall down. You walked to the kitchen where did the noise came from and it was your mom and dad laying on the floor.

"Mom?.. Dad?.. W-why are you guys s-sleeping on the f-floor?." You had trouble talking. You always stuttered and you hated it, your mom always told you to talk slowly as much possible you stuttered whenever u were feeling worried/sad/excited and you had no idea why.

After a few seconds there was still no response.

You walked up to them slowly looking to their face but there was no expression. You touched your moms skin, it was ice cold.

"Mom w-why are you so c-cold" you said and went upstairs quickly to get a blanket for her. Once you put your blanket over her you were still shaking her to wake up. Yet there was no response.

"Mom Im h-hungry.. C-can you make m-me some food?.." You asked her shaking her more.

No response.

"D-dad Im t-tired.. will you carry me t-to bed?.." You didn't know why there weren't answering you. You walked next to your mom and lay next to her. Closed your eyes and tried to sleep.

After an hour you wake up to loud noises. A woman screaming,

It was Holly. Once she saw your parents she dropped the plate she brought. Next to her was Jotaro. He was looking like he seen a ghost. Holly ran up to you and hugged you tightly.

"Oh my god Honey what happened here?"She asked you trying to not panic you. But her voice was shaking and you were getting scared.

"I d-dont know." You started to cry and jumped onto Hollys arm. She gave you to Jotaro and you were crying on his shoulder. He wasnt saying anything. He was only patting your back gently.

Holly ran up to your parents and checked their pulse. There was nothing.

Holly slowly got up crying and took you with them to live with you.

After that incident you never celebrated your own birthday and hated your birthday wishing that day never existed.

When u were at age of 15 you decided that it was enough to cause trouble to miss. Holly and move by yourself to Morioh. Even tho she didnt wanted you to go you did you knew how trouble Jotaro was to miss. Holly.

And there your bizzare adventure begins....

681 words!!
Hello everyone I decided to update a bit early because I wont have much time to update at the next month

I love you guys have a great day!!