-Two lights-

After lying to Jotaro about what happened and telling the school was okay and. Also telling you got a friend called Yukako. He was proud of you finally having a friend and you felt happy of him being proud of you.

You were laying in bed and was bored. You looked through the fridge but there wasnt any snacks. You went back bed feeling devastated. Jotaro had to hang up early you didnt know why though. You laid in bed and started to drown yourself with today.

Who was the guy who healed my leg? Why did he helped me and why his voice is familiar now. You couldnt tell anyone about it just yet so you were by yourself. Then you remembered something. Your birthday.. there was only a week till your birthday.
You started to tear up but you led it back.

Your mom never cried so you shouldn't cry as well. You closed your eyes and fall asleep...

You woke up and looked at the time. It was 9. Today there was no school so you decided to go around the town and get some ramen and snacks. You got up and did your daily routine

Brushed your teeth
Took a shower
Brushed your hair
And picked a nice outfit to wear

This fit was one of your favorites because how comfortable it was and you liked it

This fit was one of your favorites because how comfortable it was and you liked it. You got the door and got out to explore this new place.

You started walking randomly knowing you will end up somewhere eventually. You walked long and got to a store you thought looked good. You grabbed a few ramen and snacks to eat in the school since you didn't had the time to cook a bento for yourself.

As you paid for the things you bought you saw a bakery that was looking for customers you went in and asked for the job.

They told you to come later since they were closing up. You nodded and got outside and started walking randomly after a hour you saw a few people standing and talking? You looked closer to see Josuke and JOTARO?!

Was I dreaming or something?? You thought to yourself and pitched your arm and when it hurt you realized it wad really  Jotaro there but wait.

They are fighting?? What why?? You started to walk up to them and see fangirls there as well. Oh boy. You got there and the girl who threw my cherries saw me and grinned.

She started to walk up to me and they turned to her. Then they saw me. Jotaro was confused but oh boy I hope this girl makes it alive you thought to yourself.

"Well well isnt this the new student we saw yesterday?" She said coming to you.

"What do you have here let me see" she snatched the bags that u we're carrying.

"Hey give those back!" You said trying to take away it but she wasn't giving. After a few second you saw Jotaro looking pissed. Coming right up to you and the girl

Josuke and the little guy next to him was confused about why Jotaro doing this.

Jotaro got the bags and turned to her looking deadly to her eyes.
"Dont. Touch. Her. Things." God he could be this scary? She turned to him looking scared then she just ran off with her group.