-School-

-3rd pov-

After getting permission from miss. Holly to stay at Morioh you pack your stuff and call a taxi to leave.

Miss. Holly was sad to see you go but she had to allow you she couldn't keep you home forever and she didn't even adopted you.

You kiss her a goodbye and hug Jotaro tightly. He was upset for you to go as well. You were like a little sister to him and he liked you having around. He was even calling you lil sis and you were calling him big bro.

You get in the cab and wave them, you saw miss. Holly start to cry and hug Jotaro. Sure you were sad to go too but it was enough staying next to them. not because you didn't like them. You didnt wanted to be extra work to miss. Holly even you were cooking food with her and cleaning the house. You still felt like u were making miss. Holly too much work.

On the way you were looking to your phone only to check time. You didnt wanted to waste the battery and you couldn't look at the phone too much in the car or you throw up. You have a sensitive stomach.

After a few minutes the cab stops and you pay the money. As you were going to get off you trip and fall to the ground.

Classing you. You were so clumsy miss. Holly didn't know why u were like this and she even took you to the doctors but yet you were perfectly fine. Just really really clumsy.

After a few running you manage to get in the train the last second. Lucky you! You had a pretty bad luck but whenever luck was on your side you could get anything you wanted.

After finding a place you sat down you pulled out your headphones from your bag and opened a song.

As you were vibing to the song you closed your eyes and imagine how Morioh would be. Maybe you could finally get friends.

At school you were only talking with Jotaro. His fangirls were so mad but at some point they left you alone. Miss. Holly didn't liked that you weren't socializing with anyone but  Jotaro. At some point she gave up and after Jotaro finished school you were alone. You never socialized with anyone you sat alone ate alone.

Lot time passed and you were still in train. You started to get tired and soon enough you fell asleep.

After long time the guy who sat next to you tapped on your shoulder and woke you up. You looked at him and he was cute you couldn't lie.

"Miss we arrived to Morioh." Oh. So thats what he was gonna say. Well it was good or you would get lost. You thought.

"Thank you sir." You said and got up. At the time you got up the train stopped hard. And you flew to the other side.

The guy who sat next to you laughed and helped you get up. You thanked him and ran off with your luggages.

God that was so embarrassing!! You screamed in your head....

Finally you arrived to Morioh!! You felt brave and happy. New life new dreams new friends everything was new to you. At the least you knew the language here. And you are really good at English. Because you are a nerd. You like quiet things like reading books, drawing, walking, staring at outside and mostly. Stars. They were your friends since you were a kid and you loved talking to them. You only had tree things important to you.

Jotaro.
Miss. Holly.
And stars.

You couldnt live without them. They raised you when your parents died. And you couldn't thank them enough.

You found a cab and hopped in. There was a radio song.

"Mori Mori Mori Mori Morioh-cho radio!!"

"Irasshaimase to Morioh!" What? How did he know that you were new here? You thought.