-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- अध्याय 2 : वहां तक ​​की यात्रा

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2.
𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘑𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦
वहां तक ​​की यात्रा

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘑𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦वहां तक ​​की यात्रा

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰ ───

She figured out something wasn't good when her mother flared into the stable, ranting for the 7th time since the daybreak. Padmavati smiled at the introspection of her mother lovingly scolding and preventing her from taking off, only for it the scheme to fall flat and consequently sulk in repulsion.

But as she spun around, Padmavati was received with a laddu plowed into her mouth. Eyes wide with incredulity she goggled at her fuming mother, "Maa!" she spoke, rather indecipherable.

Queen Dasika looked at the princess with furious flames fuming in her eyes, "I know you won't listen to me." she took the plate of arti from one of the maids' hands, "But don't prevent me from doing the crucial conventions. It's my right, as your mother."

Padmavati looked at her mother with fondness, even though infuriated she came to her child with some consolation of safety.

"I'm not going to fight a war." The Haladini Shakti responded, "It's the contrasting actually."

Her mother scoffed by feeding her another laddu ( rather forcefully ), "Do not put on that justification, Padma. The last time you went there, you came bathed in blood."

"Wasn't mine though," she added nonchalantly.

"Blood, regardless," The queen glared at her child. Honestly, it wasn't actually for her daughter she was worried but Dasika was threatened by what could transpire if the Gandhars endeavoured to strain her tolerance. The queen concealed a quiver.

"Maa," Padmavati seated both her hands on her mother's shoulders, making sure her fiddling stopped, "I thoroughly understand your frustration, but trust me. The previous time I went to that place, I was enraged and backstabbed, and wounded. This time, it's for a peace treaty, so need not worry."

Queen Dasika smiled, a little relieved of the apprehension she held, "I just am frightened."

Padma looked at her mother's colouring, a hasty realization dawning on her. She hadn't contemplated the reality that her mother had already lost a son to that calling, and now with her only daughter going there, it could've devoured anyone's life.

"I swear on Shree Narayana and you, Mother," she pinched her neck, "I will return absolutely safe and sound, neither will I immerse in any sort of violence when I'm there."