1.1

Here I sat in a metal chair with my hands tied up on a matching metal table. The coldness of the furniture and the guard's stare was more then enough to make me feel uncomfortable. "Why am I here?", I gritted my teeth together. This is a waste of time.

I didn't get an answer instead I clenched my eyelids shut to shield myself from the bright light that was being pointed towards me. Once the light was gone I opened my eyes. I watched the guard harshly take a seat right in front of me. "Do you know about the girl?", he finally spoke.

     There's so many girls on the ark. How should I know which one he's talking about? "Which one", I rolled my eyes letting him know I really don't care. He scoffed and turned his head to look at another guard who was standing in the corner. As if on cue that guard came and stood behind the one who had just asked me about the girl. "His sister. If anyone knows about her it's you.", he spoke while staring me down.

No one's supposed to have a sister. It's against the ark's rules. Why would somebody tell me if they had a sister? It's like asking to get floated. "I don't know who your talking about. No one that I know has a sister.", I spoke honestly. Seriously, I don't know of anyone who's had two kids. "Don't play dumb.", the guard directly in front of me spit out venomously. I shook my head. "I don't expect you to believe me but I do expect you to let me go! I told you I don't know anyone who has a sister.", I moved my hands trying to get them to let me go.

     Still, I was sitting in the cold room on the cold metal. But now I was listening to the two men speak in the corner of the room waiting for answers. "Look at her! She looks just as confused as everyone else. I don't think she knows anything.", one of them said pointing over at me. I quickly turned my head even though they already caught me looking. "Well considering it's her boyfriend she probably is going to play clueless.", the other one responded. Woah, my boyfriend? Bellamy has a sister?

     After a little longer of listening to their hushed voices but not being able to hear anything they came back over to the table. The one I had spoken to first takes my hands and starts to let me loose. Once he's done he tells me to stand up. "Why?", I question. I want answers. I want to know what's going to happen next. "Don't ask questions. Get up!", he grabbed my arm and made me stand up.

     "Since you want to act like a delinquent your going to be treated like one.", the man dragging me down the ark's halls spoke. He wasn't taking me back to my room. We were going somewhere else.

     I watched as the man dug into his pocket pulling out a key. He shoved it into the lock of a cell. I guess this is what he meant when he said I was going to live differently. As soon as the bar door opened he shoved me into the room. "Confess what you really know and you'll get to go back. For now, welcome home kid.", he laughed cruelly as he shut the door and locked it.

TIME SKIP

Ugh, another day in paradise. I guess I've gotten pretty used to this cell. I'm not sure how long it's been since I was first put in here. I stand up to look around my cell. Who am I kidding? It's the same sight every day.

I decided my bird drawing needs bigger eyes. They would make it look more alive. I went to reach for my chalk when I heard a variety of screams and yells. "It's not my time!", a males voice echoed through cells. I jump up and walk over to the bars. What's going on?

I see people get torn out of their cells and thick metal bands being put on their wrists. "Start on this row!", a guard orders. He's pointing at my row. I step back in horror. "No no stop! I'm not 18 yet!", my back hits the wall. There's no where else to go. "Please!", I plead while trying to get out of the man's firm grip.

     He pulls me out of the small cell and out to the hall. Everyone has or is getting pulled from their cells. "We aren't 18! Please you don't understand.", I felt a hand take my wrist. They're about to put a band on it. "I don't need that! I didn't do anything!", my cries weren't enough. I felt the complete weight of the metal when they let my arm go. "What are you doing to us!", I fight to get out of their arms.

     Before I know it I'm held being held down. I trace the eyes of the man holding me down. He nods his head signaling action from a lady with a gun looking device. "No!", I felt something hit my shoulder. I quickly fell down with a thud.

     "Mhh", "agh", I hear low murmurs and soft groans from people around me. I slowly blink my eyes open. All around me were other kids from the ark. We were in the seats of some kind of shuttle. My head fell back from tiredness. "Hey, you tired?", a soft voice from beside me spoke. I opened my eyes once again to see who it was. Not sure if it was the eye fog or if I have really never seen this girl before.

     "Mhm", I tiredly hummed. Still, I tried to get a better look. "I'm Octavia", she held out her hand for me to shake. Octavia, I've never heard that name before. I wonder where she's been around the ark. "I'm y/n", I tried to give her a smile while shaking her hand. Her eyes went wide. Her face looks like she just caught her bestfriend kissing her dad. "What", I laughed slightly. "Your really y/n?", before I could answer the shuttle crashed downward.

     Screams escaped from some of the kids. If we weren't unsure about this shuttle before we are now. "What was that?", a girl ahead of me asked the boy next to her. She looks like someone I know I'm just not sure who. "That was the atmosphere.", the boy replied. "Wells?", I spoke up. I haven't seen him in forever. He turned around in his seat to see who called his name. "Wells!", it really was him. My bestfriend from the ark. Well, before I got moved from my room. "Y/n", he looked relieved. The last time we spoke we planned to meet up. Obviously, that never happened.

     "I thought you were dead.", he reached out his hand to grab mine. "It's really you.", I nodded and set my hand in his. "Yeah", I was on the verge of crying. I thought I'd never see him again.  Our reunion was cut short by the electrical sounds up front. Soon enough a message from chancellor Jaha appeared on screen. "Prisoners of the ark. You've been given a second chance...", everyone became silent to listen.

     The message continued when Finn, the boy I had gotten to know well flew around in the shuttle. He received warnings from Wells and others to get back into his seat. Finn being Finn he didn't listen.

     Sparks were flying and the three who got out of their seats were too. "Finn! Find something stable to hold on to!", I yelled hoping he would take my advice. I can't lose Finn too. He's was there after everything that went down.

     Eventually, the shuttle landed and the machine hums stopped. People were aching to get out of their seats. I quickly took hold of my buckle and clicked it open. Without a second of hesitation I ran over to Finn. "Finn are you okay?", the boy was laying on the ground. I placed my hand on his chest to see if there was any movement, there was.

     After getting him up I ran over to another boy who dangerously got out of his seat. This one looked worse. I placed my hand on him. This time there was no heart beat. "Is he breathing?", the girl who was sitting by Wells earlier asked. I shook my head. We just landed and there was already a guy dead. How are we gonna survive? Are we gonna survive?