1.3

After a while longer of walking I spotted a body of water. The way it sparkled was refreshing. I ran ahead of the group. They were to lost on conversion to nice me anyway. I planted my feet on a rock near the stream. I only live one right?

Without a seconds hesitation I grabbed my shirt and lifted it off of my body. The air felt nice on my bare skin making me want more of that feeling. I quickly unbuttoned my pants and pushed them off. I grabbed my clothes to set them in a pile when I heard the groups close footsteps.

"Damn I love Earth", I looked behind me to Jasper staring back at me. I laughed, he's something special for sure. His reaction caused the others to look at me. I can tell Clarke isn't enjoying the show by the look on her face. Might as well have some fun with it.

I blush at Jasper, Finn, and Monty's comments. They're still staring. Why not give them more? I start walking closer to the edge. "Y/n what the hell are you doing?", the blonde asked in a rushed voice. My question is why is she standing there? Someone needs to learn how to have fun. "Relax Clarke", I respond.

The water was tempting before but with
Clarke's protests it seems even better. With a quick motion I push my body off of the rock. I was right, the water feels amazing. I spin around watching the soft whirlpool that forms around me. The way the water falls back into its place is intriguing. "Y/n we can't swim!", Montys worried.

"No, but we can stand.", I get up off my knees and face my friends. They smile, they're just as interested and excited as I am. "I'm coming in too.", Octavia starts with her pants. The others follow her lead.

Jasper was mid way through taking his clothes off when he spoke up. "Y/n, get out of the water.", I could hear the nervousness in his voice and the way his eyes widened meant he wasn't joking. "What why?", I playfully said as I slowly turned around to see what everyone was looking at. There was a force of water moving fast towards me.

"Get out of the water now!", Jasper warned once again. It was close now. I moved my arms to try and swim away but it was to late. "Y/n!", I got pulled under the water with force. The thing that had a hold on me swung me around making its teeth sink into my flesh. I tried to scream in pain but water made its way into my nose and mouth and made it impossible.

I was dragged deeper and thrown around more till I was let go. My body flew up to the surface of the water. I couldn't think all I could do was scream and gasp for air.

"I got you!", someone grabbed my body. "It's coming back! It's headed right for you guys!", someone else yelled. The person who had a hold on me carried me to a flat rock, to safety. We later there gasping and panting while the others rushed over to us.

Clarke was tying up my leg when I finally could see clearly. I looked beside me to see Jasper soaked and heavily breathing. "You saved my life", I looked at the boy before throwing my arms around him. He couldn't swim yet he was brave enough to help me. "Thank you, Thank you so much.", I held a tight grip on him. "Your brave Jasper.", he smiled at my words.

"Note to self, next time, save the girl.", everyone found humor in Monty's words. I'm just worried Bellamy will never let me out of his sight again. At least this trip isn't over yet.

The group found a place in the woods. It looked secure enough to stay over night at. I mean we're surrounded by trees and rays of leaves but this spot stood out. Monty and Jasper found comfort in laying on a tree, Octavia and Clarke layed on a pile of leaves, and Finn and I stayed up.

We were sitting in silence in front of our friends when he spoke. "Hey, this place is beautiful. What do you say I show you something cool? Who knows when we'll het this chance again.", he looked at me with hope. I'm tired but I know he won't shut up about it if we don't go. "Yeah, that sounds good.", he stood up then held his hand out for me to grab.