1.2

I make my way to the bottom floor where the others are at. It's crowded and there's almost no room to move. The people around me were wasting no time trying to open the door. "No! We don't know what's out there.", I yelled to the group of people who were talking about opening the door. "We could be opening the door to bad air or some sort of monster.", I look them in their eyes. I want them to understand the dangers that could be outside of the shuttle. "We want the door open!", they didn't care. Groups of people started chanting instead of hearing me out.

     These people were going crazy. "Hey just back it up guys!", a deep voice said stepping in front of the reckless delinquents. I pushed my way through to try and get a good look. Before I knew who it was I realized what they were trying to do. "Stop! You don't know what's out there. The air could be toxic.", I spoke still covered by the crowd. The man laughed, "You should show yourself if you really want us to listen to you you know?".

     As soon as he said that I was able to break apart from the people around me. I looked up expecting some cocky rude guy to be looking back at me. I was shocked to see it was the simple soft face of Bellamy Blake that I know so well. "Bellamy", I choke out. I've missed him so much. "Y/n, I thought you were dead.", my boyfriend hurriedly spoke as he ran to me. "I missed you so much.", he brought me in a loving hug. "I can't believe it's you.", my voice cracked, I was crying. He quickly kissed my cheek to reassure me. We would have done more if we didn't have an audience.

     We spent a few more seconds just taking in each other before someone brought us back down to earth. "Bellamy?", the voice belonged to the girl I met earlier. 'That's the girl they hid under the floor.', people were talking about her. They knew who she was. She made her way up to where Bellamy and I were. "Look how big you are.", the boy smiled down at her.

     After a little longer of them reconnecting Octavia pulled away from her brother. "What are you wearing?", by her tone she didn't like it. "A guard uniform?". "I borrowed it to get on the drop ship. Someone's gotta keep an eye on you two.", Bellamy said looking between us. I'd never thought I'd be with these two on earth. Let alone even meet his sister.

     "Where's your wrist band?", the same girl from earlier interpreted. "Do you mind? I haven't seen my brother in a year. She hasn't seen her boyfriend in god knows how long.", Octavia pointed to me. The girl stood silent. "No one has a brother.", someone in the crowd said. "And boyfriends were frowned upon on the ark. Way to follow the rules.", another spoke. I didn't break any rules. "That's Octavia the girl that they hid under the floor. And y/n the girl that Bellamy broke rules for." And Bellamy didn't break any rules either.

     I lunged for the person who spoke but was held back by a strong arm. "Y/n, y/n no", I rolled my eyes. "Let's give them something else to remember you by.", he said in my ear giving me chills. I broke out of his grip. "Yeah like what?". He sternly looked at me, "Like being the first person on the ground in one hundred years.". That sounds great. But what if it's not safe? Being the first person to die doesn't sound as good.

     "Bell", my voice sounded unsure. He picked up on that. "It's gonna be okay.", he took the lever in his hand then slowly pulled down. Everyone watched as the door fell revealing earth. It was unlike anything the ark had to offer. It has sunshine, trees, and lots of plant life. "It's beautiful", I was in pure amazement. I took a few steps closer. The air smelt fresh. And more steps. I reached the edge of the door and with a slight jump I planted my feet on the ground.

     "We're back bitches!", Octavia yelled from behind me before joining me on the ground. Cheers erupted from people as they also made their way off the ship. "Come on let's go explore this place.", I said to the girl next to me. I'm sure Bellamy will be okay with the others right?", I questioned looking back at my boyfriend who was already smiling at me. "Alright. You two be back here in ten. And don't go anywhere that looks like a threat.", we rolled our eyes. "Yes sir!", I yelled as we ran into the trees.