9

The first time around, Minji makes her wait.

Patience isn't Hanni's strongest virtue, this she knows too well - and she feels herself shiver as Minji murmurs, "It takes as long as it takes" into the inside of her thigh.

Shit. Hanni swallows hard, trying not to pull at Minji's hair, ticklish now on her stomach. All I ever wanted was to take her clothes off, Hanni thinks dimly, wondering how on earth she could have managed to bungle that attempt, after everything.

Not that she's complaining either.

It's just that - right here, right now, Hanni's naked in her own bed and Minji still has most, if not all, of her clothes on and maybe this isn't what she's expecting at all.

"Minji."

There's a low rumble that starts from Minji's chest, and Hanni's shivers turn into full-body shudders. "What?" asks Minji, voice sweet, like she just hasn't been tracing wet, warm lines up and down Hanni's thigh with her tongue. For what feels like hours.

Eventually, Hanni manages a soft, "Please." And while Hanni's usually polite, more often than not, she's not this polite - and Minji knows as much, reveling in Hanni's apparent torture.

"Please what?"

Hanni lifts her head, if only to catch Minji's eye. "Damn it, Minji," she says through clenched jaws. "You're way too dressed for this."

"Hm?" Minji lifts a brow before excruciatingly pulling away from Hanni, a smile playing on her lips. "Oh. This?" Minji lifts her shirt slightly, revealing the strip of skin just above the waistband of her pants, and Hanni lets her head drop back down to the bed with a groan. "Sorry," she hears Minji continue, and damn just like that her lips are back on Hanni's skin. "I'm thinking of keeping it on - I'm feeling a bit cold."

This fucker. "I'm feeling a bit naked," says Hanni.

"But not cold." Minji grins wider, skimming her hands over Hanni's thighs, before shifting to hover just above her and meeting her gaze. "I mean. You're very warm."

Hanni takes a moment, losing herself in Minji's eyes. God damn it, girl. "Shut up and kiss me, Kim."

"Isn't that what I've been doing all this time?"

Hanni rolls her eyes, grinding up against Minji's thigh; the move hikes Minji's shorts higher. Fine, wanna play? Hanni arches her brow, enjoying the small gasp that falls from Minji's parted lips as she inches closer to Hanni's face, and just like that, she knows exactly just how much of a mess she's making.

"Hanni."

Something about that distinct break in Minji's tone snaps something in Hanni; instead, she finds herself surging upward, crossing the gap and meeting Minji's lips, hands threaded behind Minji's head as she pulls her closer. Fuck this, she thinks, hyperaware of the way the fabric of Minji's shirt drags against her skin, and clawing at Minji's covered back.

"Come on, Minji-"

A small whimper slips out of Minji as Hanni bites down hard on her lip, nibbling at it briefly before letting it go. Shit, Hanni thinks, too hard? Minji pushes off her briefly, and when Hanni opens her eyes to see what Minji's up to, she's already tugging off her shirt.

Fucking hell. Hanni swallows hard, drinking her in; Minji looks back with eyes already somewhat fogged with want, and it takes all of Hanni not to reach out and touch.

Okay. We can take a moment to breathe.

"Hanni?" It's out so softly that Hanni pushes herself up slightly, resting back on her elbows on the bed. Minji's knelt between Hanni's legs, her head tilted, and her face - where should Hanni even start?