CHAPTER XVI

___________________________

...Her Obsession...

"Love is a thing that is full of cares and fears."

_____________________________

..Y/n's perspective..

I looked at the clock and sighed softly looking at the time, the timing was 10pm..I was studying in my room peacefully..I was almost studying for about 3hrs.. After sometime, I decided not to study anymore and decided to sleep now as It was late at night..

I kept my books on the night stand and made my way to do my night routine..after that I drifted off to sleep..

[Play song " Janiye ( Lofi ) "by Rohith pai Kasturi, Kaushal shekhawat, IAMPRANN for better experience..]

...Time Skip at 1 am..

I woke up from my sleep, hearing the loud sounds of the thunderstorms..I closed my eyes again trying to sleep.. But was not able to..I sighed softly while closing my eyes trying to sleep..My heart beat rate increased hearing the door knocking sound.. "Who will come at my house this time?"..Sweat beats started to form in my forehead..This time. my body completely left my soul hearing the knocks getting louder..

I calmed my heart and made my way out of my room with fear.. I stood infront of the door still thinking "Should I open the door or not?.." after having some courage, I finally opened the door with my trembling hands.. My eyes widened looking at the person..Mr. Jeon standing infront of me fully drenched in the rain..My body left my soul completely and I flinched badly when he hugged me suddenly..making me take some steps back ward.. He was so heavy..

The strong intoxicating smell of alcohol reached near my nostrils..making me know that Mr. Jeon is drunk..I sighed in relief finally feeling his weight on me vanished..He stood infront of me with hands in his pockets..

" M-Mr. Jeon a-are you d-drunk?.." I said looking at him with my worried eyes..

" No, I'm not drunk.."he said pulling me towards him by my waist.. Making me flinch badly at his actions..i looked at him with widened eyes..but he seems to be unbothered..

" How are you? Angel.. " he said while snuggling his face inside my neck.. Making me flinch lightly..my breath stuck at the back of my throat..words were not coming out of my mouth..my heart was beating at its own speed..My breaths were becoming heavy and heavier in each second because of the closeness between us..

" I need words doll.. " he whispered in his deep husky voice near my skin while chuckling..his hot breath was fanning near my ears.. Making my knees go weak for him..I was not able to say something..Whenever he gets close to me.. I forget how to breathe and speak..