CHAPTER XXXVI

_____________________________

...Her Obsession...

“Fall in love with someone who makes you glad to be different.”

_____________________________

Y/n's perspective

" Lia.. "I mumbled when I saw her rushing towards me and she jumped on me making me rest my back on the headboard..

"Pabo you know How much scared I was? When I got to know that you got a terrible panick attack.. "She sounded so worried for me and a small smiled appeared on my face realising everyone loves and cares for me so much here..

" I hope you're feeling better now y/n.. " I heard oppa's deep voice and immediately pushed lia off me to not embarrass her ..

" Yes.. I'm better now oppa.. "I mumbled and looked at him.. He took a step near me and caressed my head gently with a boxy smile..

"Taehyung can you come for awhile I've some work with you?.. "I heard Jungkook-shii's husky voice and found oppa leaving with him.. He turned around and smile at me cutely before leaving out with oppa..

" Y/n Why are you smelling like Mr. Jeon?"Lia asked unexpectedly making me look at her with widened eyes..

" And What about those new red marks?.. Don't tell me that you again had s----"Before she could complete her words I placed my hand on her mouth to shut her up..

"Y-Yess.. "I shyly mumble and I felt my cheeks turning into the deepest shade of red. 

" Really I'm so happy for you.. "She screamed out loudly and hugged me tightly..

" Did you guys used protect-----"Before she could complete it I kept my hand on her mouth to stop her from asking dumb questions..

" Stop it don't tease me.. "I said and bit on my lip to stop myself from blushing..

" Aanh--huh.. Blushing.. "she said teasingly making me go more red with shyness..

" Stop it Lia. "I mumbled..

" Ok fine.. " Lia said and looked at me with a huge smile..

" I love it so much when I see you smiling and giggling, you don't look good to me when you're all gloomy and crying mess.. So always smile my best friend.. " she said with a huge gummy smile on her face making me smile too..

" BTW your face is having such a beautiful new glow.. Trust me sex suits you dude.. "She said teasing me to such an extent. This girl will never stop me teasing..