CHAPTER XL

_____________________________

...Her Obsession... 

“I’d rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you.”

_____________________________

Y/n's perspective

I rubbed my eyes gently trying to wake myself up from my deep sleep..I gulped trying to adjust to the bright sunlight..I tried to turn around but felt uncomfortable pain in my back.. But still I turned around and found no one beside me.. I panicked and tried to get up while covering my body only to realize that I'm wearing a shirt..

" Jungkook-shii.. "I called out his name as a whisper because of my morning hoarse voice.. Also my throat was little sore because of me screaming too much the previous night and the reason was Mr. Jeon Jungkook..

"Princess, you wake up?.. "I heard his deep calm voice and I looked up only to see his most adorable side, him making his way towards me with a tray of food and with a huge pretty  bunny smile on his face, to which I'm in love with..

He placed the tray of food on the table beside me and opened his arms widely for me to hug him.. I get on my knees on the bed and hugged him so tightly..

" Good Morning my little angel , Did you sleep well?.. "He asked with a cute bunny smile and I looked at him with a bombastic side eye. He's asking if I slept well ,while he was the reason for me to be awake whole night and screaming and moaning loudly..

" Look Who's asking ?You're so bad Jungkook-shii.. " I said and I felt him picking me up in koala style.. I wrapped my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck..

" I'm sorry love.." He whispered while placing me on the floor of bathroom and kissing me gently on the forehead..

" But trust me princess I can't control myself when you're under me.. " He said while leaning near my ear and wrapping his hands around my waist with a huge smirk on his handsome face.. Oh god why he teases me this much..

" Ugh Jungkook-shii stop teasing me.."I complained like a small child and heard him giggling cutely at me..

" Fine..fine, you brush your teeth I'll be back hmm.. "He said and I nodded my head before taking my toothbrush..

After brushing my teeth and washing my face.. I wiped my face gently with a towel which obviously he bring to me.. He was standing infront of me with all the things I be needing..

" Do you want me to join too? " he asked me and I just nodded my head.. Because now I can't shower without him.. I'm getting used to him having shower with me, He's becoming my habit..The daily habit which I can't avoid..