1

October 20th 2014 

"Its time to wake up little warrior" is the first thing I hear well waking up from my deep sleep I peak an eye open and see my mom smiling down at me, "nooo mommy sleep" I say well rolling back over to sleep, she runs her hands through my hair "come on Jude I made bacon" I look over at her and peak open one eye again squinting to see if shes telling the truth, it seemed like she was and she better she knows how much I love bacon.

I sit up wiping the sleep from my eyes looking at her "and pancakes?" I ask, she just laughs seeing my blond hair sticking up in a bunch of different places "and pancakes with blueberries in them your favourite" she confirms I smile wide, "ok lets get up for school im gonna pick out your outfit you go brush your teeth, and make sure you do your tongue" she says with a look to make sure I remember. " I know" I say getting out of my bed and walking to the bathroom, well im brushing my teeth and making sure to brush my tongue I hear my mom in the closet singing a song well picking out an outfit for me today.

I walk out to my room and hear her singing the song well putting my outfit on the bed "you'll see me in hindsight tangled up with you all night burning it down", "mommy I like that song whats it called again" I ask because its one of my favourites that i've been hearing her sing recently, her face lights up as she turns to look at me, " its called Wildest dreams" I smile wide my blue eyes shining in joy finally remembering the name to one of my favourtie songs by her, " I love the song its my favourite its going on your new album right?" I mention remembering her new album is coming out soon.

"yup it comes out in one week" she says beckoning me over to her, "alright lets get you dressed" she helps me put on my shirt and pants well I put on my socks "come on lets go to the bathroom and brush that hair" she says walking to the bathroom well I follow, I stand in front of her well she starts brushing through my neck length blond hair and and bangs that I got to match with her, I look in the mirror at us and really see what people say when they say we look alike same blond hair, same eye shape and color, same lips.

Mom puts the hairbrush down "alright all done if you get downstairs quick enough your bacon might still be warm" she teases me knowing how ill react, my eyes go wide and I start sprinting "not my bacon!" I yell I hear her laughing as I go down the stairs I get to the table and see the pancakes and bacon I sit down and pick up a bacon piece seeing its still warm and let out a sigh in relief, I take a blueberry pancake and put it on my plate, mom walks into the kitchen and takes one of the pieces of bacon and eating it "mommy can you get me the syrup" I ask because you need syrup with pancakes, "yep here you go" she brings the syrup to me "thank you".

I finish my food taking a drink of my apple juice "im all done" I say "alright" mom says taking my plate and putting it into the sink, "lets go get you shoes and jacket on and we can get going to school", I get up and go to where my shoes are and put them on then my jacket, I see mom getting her shoes and jacket on to with a hat and sunglasses, she told me she does that because men with cameras like to take pictures of her and she doesn't want them to notice her, I don't understand why they do that yeah my moms pretty but people she doesn't know taking pictures of her is weird.

I grab my backpack and go to the front door where mom is waiting "you have everything" she asked "yup", "alright Greg is waiting out side she opes the door and I see Greg hes moms bodyguard to protect her from crazy people, we get into the back of the car well Greg goes to the drivers side, "is there anything your class is doing today" mom ask well where on our way "no its the same every day boring school" I say with a huff of annoyance, "already tired of school your only in the third grade" she says in amusement " I know its gonna last forever and ever school" I say still annoyed that I have to go, mom laughs at my pain I know im being dramatic im not in actual pain but still, "well 10 more years to go" she says after calming down from laughing "I know don't remind me" I cross my arm leaning back in my seat.