2

October 27th 2014

"Jude wake up" mom says shaking me lightly I start moving to lay on my back and open my eyes blinking to get the sleep away, I look to the side and see Meredith and Olivia sleeping beside me and then look to the window and see its still dark outside I look over at her "what time is it?",  "its 7 am" she says running her hands through my hair "but that's so early" I complain, " I know but today I have a lot of things to do today so you have to go to school early" she says, and I remember today is when her new album comes out. "alright time to get up munchkin" she says pulling me to sit up I huff sitting up.

"Grandmas making breakfast right now waffles with scrambled eggs and cheese" and I remembered grandma and grandpa got here yesterday and will be staying with us for a few days, "yum cheese" I say with a sleepy voice "yes" she says laughing, "come on we gotta get you in the bath then get dressed" mom says getting up and walking to the bathroom to turn the water on, I get up and follow, mom was holding the bubble soap  when I got there "ok JuJu how many bubbles do you want" she ask using one of my many nicknames, "umm lots of them" I say starting to wake up now, mom nods and starts putting them in.

After my bubble bath mommy helps me get dressed in blue overalls and a black long sleeve shirt "alright Jude you go downstairs and meet grandma to eat breakfast well I go get dressed" mom says, I say ok and go down stairs and see grandma finishing making breakfast and sit on the table beside grandpa, "good morning grandma, good morning grandpa" I say well leaning my head on the table, "good morning Jude" grandpa says "morning Jude, now is one waffle good" grandma replies well looking over to see my answer, I nod she puts the food on a plate and in front of me, "do you want some juice?" she ask well going to the fridge "yeah and make it a double so I can really feel it" I say pouting still being annoyed from waking up so early, grandma and grandpa laugh.

"now where did you hear that saying" grandma says still chuckling well pouring some juice in my cup "on the tv" I say matter of factly she just shakes her head with a smile, I start eating and see me come down stairs "wow I like you dress you look so pretty mommy" I say with a big smile liking the black dress with a white collar she wore, mom smiles wide at my complement "thank you, thank you for saying that Jude" I just continue smiling and eating my waffles and scrambled eggs. "So today you'll be going to Ethan's house after school and ill be picking you up later" mom says well sitting down at the table and starting to eat, "yayyyy" I cheer I was excited to be going to Ethan's house we are gonna be doing a lot of fun things.

We all finish eating soon and me get out jackets and shoes on grandma and grandpa are coming to because right after mom has a interview to go to, once we get in the car and put on our seatbelts were on our way to my school on the way there I was asking mom all about her day and what she was gonna do and she told me she was gonna do a bunch of interviews, as we pull up to the school I start to unbuckle my seat belt "ok Jude Ill see you around 8 pm to pick you up from Ethan's house" mom said well giving me a hug, "ok ill see you then bye mommy" I said well opening the car door "bye JuJu" grandma says "bye" I said back and stand outside the car door looking in, "bye Jude" grandpa said "bye grandpa" I replied then started walking to the school door there wasn't much kids here because it was sill early.

I looked back when I opened the school door and saw my mom still watching me like she always does to make sure I get there safe, she waves at me one last time and I go into the school and to my class Ms.Allen my teach was there setting up, "Hello Jude I see your here early today" she says with a smile turning to me from writing on the board "Hi Ms.Allen" I say and walk to put my backpack away "your mom must be very busy and you must be excited" she says since shes my teacher she knows who my mom is and the principal does to, "yep very excited" I say with a big smile I was the first one here so I sat down at my seat board with nothing to do. 

Ms.Allen must have noticed "Hey Jude would you like to help me with setting up the art supplies" she asked, I lit up I would have something to do and its the art supplies which means were doing art first one of my favorites "yeah" I said excitedly to her well getting up. I went to the art supplies and place them around on the desk's and eventually more kids started coming in including Ethan and one of my other friends Axel, and soon the bell rang and school started.

During art out teacher put on music and it was my moms new album everyone in my class like the songs which I was very happy about.

When school was over me and Ethan were happily discussing what we were gonna do at his house today, "we can watch a marvel marathon" I said excitedly well we put our bags on and started walking out of class "yeah and we can build a blanket fort" Ethan said agreeing well also giving an idea on what we could do, when we got outside we saw Ethan's mom waiting for us and we walked over to her "Hi Jude im glad you could come over today" Ethan's mom said "thank you for having me" I said remembering to have good manners like my mom taught me.

we got in the car and was on our way to Ethan's house, when we got there we went to Ethan's room and played games for awhile then went to the living room to set up our blanket fort and Ethan's mom helped us, then we got started on watching our marvel movie marathon, after a few movies we eat pizza that Ethan's mom ordered and soon enough my mom was here around 8 to pick me up.

"Jude your moms here" Ethan's mom came to the living room with my mom trailing behind her, I get up and run to my mom giving her a big hug "aww I missed you you little warrior" mom said hugging me back and then ruffling my hair when I let go, "I missed you to" I said back looking up at her face seeing her smiling "ok why don't you get your stuff Jude and well be on our way home" mom said and I started walking away and going to Ethan and we went to his room so I could get my backpack and then we come back downstairs and I put my shoes on. "bye Ethan" I say and wave to him as we start walking out the door he waves back and says bye.

Mom was driving this time it was just me and her in the car "how was your day mommy" I ask wanting to know, "it was very good and very busy" she said "you know in class today my teach played your songs and everyone liked them" I say telling her what happened today I see her smile well her eyes are on the road "really that's great Im glad they liked them" mom said, "you know when we get home me you grandma and grandpa are gonna have our own album listening party" she continued I cheered "we can have our own preformance" I say smiling and mom chuckles agreeing.

We get home and grandma and grandpa are there, and soon enough were listening to the album and I singing to the songs but when Shake it off comes on I get up with a pretend microphone and start singing and dancing to it "I stay out to late got nothing in my brain that's what people say" I sing the words to the camera that grandmas recording on and go to my mom to pull her up from the couch, "come on mom sing and dance with me" I say pleading to her and she agrees getting up and starts singing "But I keep cruising can't stop wont stop moving" she sings and I grab her hands and start dancing with her, well me and her a smiling and grandma and grandpa are laughing well shes still recording us so we have this memory forever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Taylor announced Canada dates that's a major win for me a Canadian swiftie.