4

November 27th 2014

We were on our way to Nashville on a private plane to meet the rest of our family for thanksgiving I was sitting beside my mom on my ipad to pass the time listing to music with my headphones, mom shook me lightly and I looked at her and took off my headphones  "hey Jude were about to land" she said and I nodded and turned of my ipad and decided to look out the window as we landed.

Once we got off the plane mom was gonna drive us to grandmas house, when we got there I as getting excited I haven't seen grandma and grandpa for a few weeks since Hallowen and uncle Austin is there to, mom parks and turns around to me and laughs "someones excited" mom said smiling seeing me "yeah uncle Austins here" I said, I haven't seen him in awhile so I was happy. I got out the car with mom following and we got our bags with our clothes and went to the front door, mom knocked and the door opened showing grandma "hi mom" my mom said walking into the house and me following behind.

Mom put her bag down and hugged grandma I closed the door and put my bag down and walked to grandma and gave her a big hug, "grandma I missed you so much" I said I pulled back with a big smile showing my missing front tooth I lost not to long ago ,"I missed you to JuJu and oh my gosh look at that your tooth" she says, "yeah its gone and the other one is wiggly to" I say proudly "look at you your growing up" grandma says with with a smile, the three of us walk more into the house and I see grandpa, I go up to him and hug him "hi grandpa" I say and the pull back, grandpa smiles down to me and ruffles my hair "hello Jude" he says and im about to reply but see Austin behind him.

I run towards him yelling "uncle Austin" he looks up from his phone he was on and I crash into him making him stumble I hear him chuckle well he hugs me back "oh my gosh is that you Jude have you grown taller" he says with joking surprise, I don't have time to respond because he lifts me up and then hangs me upside down by my legs, I start laughing uncontrollably "ahh uncle Austin!" I say yelling in surprise through my laughs, but he just continues to hang me upside down.

I see mom come to us with grandma and grandpa well im upside down, "alright Austin put my kid down" mom says with a sigh but the smile trying to slip on her face tells me she wants to laugh, "alright alright" uncle Austin says and I feel myself flipping right side up and being put down on my feet, "woah" I say a little dizzy but the dizziness goes right away, "come on Jude lets go put our stuff away" mom says well fixing my hair that went everywhere from hanging upside down. We went upstairs and put our bags away and came back down.

I sat down on the couch in between grandpa and uncle Austin well mom went into the kitchen to help grandma make the thanksgiving dinner. Mom eventually joined us in watching the movie about an hour or two later, not long soon after thanksgiving dinner was done and we all went to the dining room to eat, I sat down in my seat well mom sat next to me, "what do you want you want a little bit of everything" mom asked looking at me for my answer, "yes please" I said nodding and mom started putting the food on my plate "thank you" I thanked her when she was done "your welcome".

"Alright before we eat why don't we all say what were thankful for" grandma said after we all filled up our plates, we all agreed "ok Jude why don't you go first" grandma said I started thinking and I knew exactly what I wanted to say, "well im thankful for my family and Im really thankful for mommy because shes the best mommy in the whole world" I said the last part more excitedly with a big smile on my face looking at my mom when I said it, I saw her eyes get wider and tear up a little well a smile slowly went over her face.

Mom reached to me and gave me a big hug and kissed my forehead three times "thank you for saying that Jude" mom said then released me and sat back down beside me, "your welcome mommy" I replied back to her proud to have made her happy, "very good Jude that was a very nice thing to say, now your turn Taylor" grandma said,  "well im very thankful for my family and everything im very fortunate to have" she looked over at me, "and im very thankful to have this little one in may life, to watch you grow and to be your mom" she finished saying I leaned over and gave her three kisses on her cheek like she did to me, she started laughing seeing how I copied what she did.

After everyone said what they were thankful for well started eating the very delicious thanksgiving diner, and when we were done we went to watch some movies and eventually we all went to bed very thankful for today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A little shorter then usual but im very busy but I got Eras tour tickets for Toronto!!!