ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1|ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ

As I looked out of the window. as we pulled up the driveway of the house. My summer was already terrible, My brother had gone to some summer camp in another town and visited my mum for a few weeks, My dad and Mum divorced and the two moved to different houses, and now moving away from my friends to an old creepy place in a weird town that hardly even know.

That was a fantastic start to summer right there.

As I got out of the car and stared at the house then looked at my dad who was getting out some boxes from our car. Then a Uhaul truck also pulled into the driveway and some men start to put in our boxes inside. I grab my suitcase full of my clothes and went inside. I look around the stared at my father."Why do we have to move into a creepy house in a town that we have never been to? Why can't we just back home instead of here?"My father put boxes down and looked at me"Gazza it's a new start for me and you, Not only do we have a new start but you can have a new start at your new school."I stare at him as he starts unboxing the box."I already liked my old school, I don't need a new start in a weird town. He turns to me."Gaz you got into so many fights and have been suspended many times to the point you almost got expelled, But here you can have a new start at your new school plus the people in Riverway are sweet. I'm sure you will like them. "

 I rolled my eyes and headed upstairs to my room. As I put my suitcases on the floor I heard a whisper behind me. When I turned around I saw A young woman who seem to be in her early 20s in a white nightgown with blood stains on the hip area and chest. She stared at me and then mumbled"Welcome to my nightmare, I think you're gonna like it Gazza Violin." I stared at the woman with huge fear. I turn around and ignore her as I unpack my suitcases. As I unpacked I felt her hands on my shoulder heading to my neck, I turned my head around and noticed she was gone. I headed downstairs to see a tall woman in her Mid '30 in a floral jumpsuit with blonde curly from the '20s. My father smiled and waved at me."Gazza This is our neighbor Mrs.Lily" Mrs Lily smiled and waved a bit to me. I glared at her and then my dad. My father put down a glass cake pan. I went over to look at and open the pan covered with foil. I noticed it was banana pudding jello cake.

I look at my father as he thanked Mrs.Lily."¿El pastel tiene veneno?" I ask jokingly, My father frowned and looked at our neighbor"I am sorry if Gazza says anything inappropriate,  She tends to make jokes about things that are very inappropriate for her age."Mrs Lily smiled at my father and we waved to our neighbor goodbye then he turned to me."Please don't say that or joke around like that."I look off with irk"Okay fine." I put the cake into the fridge and help my dad unpack. Once we mostly got done with packing, I plug in the Tv and sat down on the couch and watch Invader ZIM. Then my phone and saw it was my brother Attila. Personally, If you know him, He is crazy

Not crazy like obsessed with the paranormal like aliens or ghosts but he loves nature. He is not those hippies who like to worship "Mother Earth" but he loves nature to the point he can survive out there plus he is only a year younger than me. I think he is crazy enough to go to survival in the outdoor camp for a few weeks. I pick up to hear my brother sounding very annoyed. Turn out the camp was too packed so he and a few other kids had to go back home. Plus apparently, Mom is on a business trip so he has to come home to us. I told him we moved into an old house and all his stuff was in his room. I also told him about the ghost.

"Gaz ghosts aren't real beside I don't need you to turn into that one kid from Invader ZIM." 

"I know just I heard and felt her, I already dislike the house plus a ghost trying to kill me. I guess that's a great start so far I guess..."

"Well, at least we have a ghost instead of aliens or people in monster disguise causing chaos or destroying the world."

I chuckled, then talked about Summer and Fall plans For High School. When I hung up and headed up to the balcony, I heard a child's laughter coming from the kitchen. I went to see what was in the kitchen and saw two young boys who were about 10-12 years old, grabbing the cookie jar and snacking on it."Can I help you two?"The kids look at me, and that was when I noticed the water was dripping from their clothes. Slowly back away as the two boys walk closer then light flicker as lamps, jars, candles, cups, and dishes fell.Ran to the stairs to see the same women from earlier."Hello, Gazza Villain" The woman said in a calm but angry voice. I ran to my father's room and pounded on the door."¡Papá despierta, despierta, despierta!" 

I repeated as screamed with tears and pounded on the doors. When my dad opened the door startled, I hugged him while sobbing." Dad we need to leave the house, ghosts are trying to kill me My father hugged me and calmed me down "Gaz there is no ghosts plus ghost aren't real, Now let's go back to bed,  It's 1:42 in the morning."Back away while wiping my tears off."Dad I know what I saw, Glass was being thrown at me, and I was choked in my own bedroom. We got to move out of this house right now, I knew this house was a bad choice."

He patted my head and gave me some lavender. I looked off the side and headed upstairs as my father cleaned up the broken glass. I went into my room and sat down on my bed as I burn sage.I went under my bed and pulled out a box. I open the box and grab a cigarette then light it. As i smoked I called my brother, Unfortunately, my brother didn't pick up the phone.I tried a few more times then scroll through Tik-Tok until the cigarette was done.I threw the butt into the ashtray then hid all the cigar items in the box and slide it under my bed.I grab my febreeze and spay my room with it.I know I can't smoke but since my parent's divorce,i have gone under so much stress so I smoke to relieve stress.I mostly do it every few days,but once in a while, my brother smokes with me because of anxiety or stress.I stare at the floor as I clutch myself,I really hoped I have a good time here in Riverway