Chapter 8

Silver hair

Long ears

Bluish purple eyes.

A Witch A Witch A Witch A Witch A Witch A Witch A Witch A Witch A Witch A Witch A Witch A Witch A Witch A Witch A Witch A Witch A Witch A Witch A Witch A Witch A Witch A Witch A Witch A Witch A Witch A Witch A Witch A Witch A Witch A Witch A Witch A Witch A Witch A Witch A Witch

A WITCH

................

It had been a pretty long day.

The night was dark and filled with tension as Subaru and the half-elf walked through the dimly lit streets of the capital. Subaru couldn't shake off the adrenaline coursing through his veins after the encounter with the assassin, and Tella-tan seemed unusually quiet, lost in her thoughts.

The half-elf already informed the mansion that she would be bringing a guest and requested to be picked up.

For now, she would simply enjoy her alone time with her beloved Subaru as they currently wait near the Capital. She would talk to Puck later or try to at least.

"Are you sure it's alright for me to come with you? I mean I'm grateful... very grateful for the opportunity Tella-tan." Subaru said.

The half-elf held his hand as if to assure him she was only craving his touch.

"Of course Subaru, I can't simply leave the person who helped me be left all alone to suffer knowing he's completely broke and clueless about this world." The half-elf said with a smile recalling his earlier introduction.

"Well, I guess you have a point in there, Tella-tan (*_*-)." Subaru replies remembering his situation.

"Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you beloved. " The half-elf said out loud.

" I mean... I I'm sorry.. It was simply a slip of the tongue."

...

(*---*)

"Subaru?" The half-elf asked worried.

"What's that Tella-tan? I think I didn't hear you quite clearly there hehehe. Can you please repeat that?" Subaru requested just wanting to make sure but inside he can only be happier.

"I love you." The half-elf said in a low but audible voice looking down as she can't make herself look at him.

"I'm glad. I can finally die in peace." Subaru said jokingly."

"No!"

"Never joke about your life like that!"

"Subaru, you dunderhead!"

"I'm joking, I'm joking, also... who even says dunderhead anymore in this day and age?"

"But seriously, I appreciate it but isn't this a little too fast? Imagine what Puck would do to me if he found out."

Love

" I- i-

Nothing else matters Nothing else matters Nothing else matters Nothing else mattersNothing else matters Nothing else mattersNothing else matters Nothing else mattersNothing else matters Nothing else mattersNothing else matters Nothing else mattersNothing else matters Nothing else matters

The chants kept repeating.

The half-elf couldn't take it anymore, falling to her knees and holding her head. She just wanted it to stop STOP STOP.