Cold Day

It was a quite breezy day today, when Deku and Uraraka were walking around the city as a school project. It was to watch other pro heroes to see how they handle attention from people. Deku and Uraraka were paired together for the project and had been walking around all day carefully observing the pro heroes, so by sundown, they were tired, very tired. And it didn't help that is was cold, and Uraraka forgot to bring her favorite fur coat with her, so the whole day she was practically freezing. Deku hadn't noticed until the two were sitting on a bench to take a break. (It was evening by now). "wow! running around all day taking notes on heroes can be quite tiring 😅. I don't know how you manage to do that all the time Deku". Deku looked bit embarrassed about her comment, but gave her a cute, but awkward smile. "Well y-yeah. Heh I guess I just always found it so interesting how the pro heroes handle these situations! All the pro heroes are so cool!" Deku's eyes filled with sparkles. He had a hopeful look in his eyes. He looked a child opening his gifts on Christmas. A pale blush crept across Uraraka's face. "Well Deku... that's Adorable.... " She looked down shyly with a small smile on her face. Deku's eyes widened and his faced turned a crimson red. He tried to talk but he couldn't stop stuttering. He could get a word in. in Deku's Mind: ADORABLE??? oh my! Uraraka thinks I'm adorable... ME???! No way.... Oh no, my heart feels like its gonna explode!!

Deku covered his blushing mess of a face with his palms when he looked up and noticed uraraka didn't look too good. She was blushing as well, after all she did just call her crush adorable, but her arms were bundled up as if she was trying to keep herself warm.

DEKU MIND POV: 
Am I supposed to give her my jacket or something? Isnt that was guys do? Uhmm but I don't uhm want her to get the wrong idea, but I want to be a gentleman! I hope this isn't too romantic...

He grabs his jacket and puts it around her quickly, and looks at the ground blushing more then a tomato with a squiggly mouth. He did it so quick it's like he wanted her to forget about it ever happening. (He was also doing the uwu hand thing👉👈) she looked at him, blushed and smiled. "Oh Uraraka you n-noticed heh uh-uhm you just looked uhm cold and heh yeah uhm I thought I would do uhm something nice... IN A FRIEND WAY!!". The two sat together for a little bit, but Uraraka noticed now Deku looked cold. So she slowly scooted towards him until their waists were together. Deku looked at her and started blushing
DEKU MIND POV: OMG URARAKAS GETTING CLOSE TO ME! ME?!

Uraraka then put the jacket around the two of them and said "I had so much fun spending the day with you 🥰"

Here Deku was Legit SHAKING. He had never been so close to a girl before, and when he went home, he couldn't stop thinking about it.... His cheeks would still be warm if he were to touch them.
Meanwhile Uraraka told it all to Mina and Jiro.
"And then I told him that I had fun hanging out with him... "
"OMG YAS GOOD JOB MAKING A MOVE 💅"Said Mina. " Well mabye, but I was Atteranly freaking out inside...." Replied Uraraka. "But did you like it 😏?" Asked Jiro. Uraraka's face slowly turned pink. "UHM MABYE HEY STOP" snapped Uraraka.

Even though Uraraka didn't like it, Mina and Jiro kept teasing her for a week after it happended.

And all Deku was thinking was "I hope that happens again someday /(/°/-/°/)/"