Jealousy

Ochako was on a call with Deku when she had recently used her quirk a little too much and got very nauseous, and the nausea hadn't gone away since then a few hours ago. She had went back home to rest. Deku wanted to call her too comfort her. He used to spend a lot of time studying his classmates quirks in order understand them better, so he was sharing notes on how Uraraka could be less nauseous. "There's this one medicine that would calm down your stomach." Said Deku. "Oh Deku! Your talking to Uraraka?? HI URARAKA!!" said a voice in the background, and it sounded like a girl; a voice of a familiar girl. A blank and intimidating expression came onto her face. "Hey Deku? Can you video call me?" She asked, sounding blank. "Uhm sure" he responded. When the video call turned on, Uraraka was making an intimidating face... " Oh uraraka? Are you okay? You look kinda scary... " said Deku shyly. "OMG HI URARAKA NICE TO SEE YOU!!" The mysterious voice happened to be Melissa Shield.
(A/N): If you hadn't seen the movies, Melissa Shield is a quirk less girl who likes to build things. She was in the first movie and people shipped her and Deku a lot.

End of (A/N)

Uraraka looked very pissed off. She immediately hung up. The last this Deku before she hung up was "She looks kind of scary.... Did I hurt her feelings? Is she okay? 🥺" "don't worry Deku she'll be okay. She put her hand on Deku's shoulder. A faint blush came on his face. " I just hope uraraka's okay... " He said in a low voice.

15 MIN LATER TIMESKIP
Deku and Melissa were talking about new power items they could use to upgrade Deku's quirk. "I should call uraraka, make sure she's okay...." "Wow" said Melissa. " why do you care about her so much?" Deku looked a little nervous... "Well up she's my friend hehe... 👉👈" "mmmmmhmm suree" Melissa said sarcastically. "HI DEKU!!!" "AHHHHH HOLY WOAH URARAKA?!?" Uraraka was floating right behind him with an angry expression. Melissa looked a bit confused but happy to see Uraraka.

Deku POV: She still lookes scary..."

"Uraraka you're supposed to be resting!" Said Deku concerned.
"Well I had to be here... I could leave you two alo- I MEAN UHM MISS OUT ON THE FUN YEAH HEHEHEH-"
Melissa looked at the two and said " so, you guys dating or what?"

PART TWO COMING TOMORROW!!