᯾✰𝟎𝟎𝟏- 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥✰᯾

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

"Fuck!" Ruth cursed out. "I can't find shit to wear.. mom!"
"Yes Ruthie?" My mom says barging into my room"
"I have absolutely nothing to wear and schools tomorrow." I said not yelling but raising my voice.
"Well... while you were out with Tessa yesterday, I got you some clothes!" My mom says pulling a huge bag of clothes out of the back of my closet.
"Omg thank you mom!" I say jumping up to hug her"
"Okay now get some rest for school tomorrow hun."
"Okay mom goodnight!"
"Goodnight Ruthie."

"Hun..wake up!" My mom says walking up the stairs to my room.
"I'm already up!" I yell back.
"Okay hun just making sure." She says leaning on my doorframe before walking away.

"Wes!" I say while running up to the dark haired boy and giving him a side hug.
"Hey Ruthie! Have you seen Shuji anywhere?" He says pulling out of the hug.
"No.. and i really don't care we're he is." I say rolling my eyes.
"Oh my goshhhh!" He drags his words.
"What! He's rude.. and annoying" I say looking down at my feet.
"Oh come on, you guys have hated each other for like two years. Plus it makes it worse that your both me and Tess' best friends yk?" He says with a pouty look on his face.
"Your not a baby!" I giggle and hit his arm.
"Speaking of Tess and Shuji.. there they are right now looking for us." Wes says while we walk up to them.
"Hey Wes.. Ruth." Shuji says blankly
"Well jeez it's only the first day and someone already has there panties in a bunch" I mumbled.
"Um okay guys I'll take Ruthie to class we'll meet you two there." Tess says pulling me away from the boys.

"And that's how the Big Bang theory works- *RINGGGGGGG* . The teacher gets interrupted by the bell. I didn't have any friends in that class anyway, it was boring.

It was lunch time now and I was looking for the group.

"Hey Ruthie I was looking for you!" I turned around to see Tess.
"Hey girl, where's everyone else?" I say as we both grab our lunch.
"There at the usual table.. you wanna sleepover later?" Tess says while we walk to the table.
"Sure, just us though right? I don't want my mom to be weird about me sleeping over with the boys." I say.
"Actuallyy, Wes is coming." She says while we sit down."
"Wes is going where?" Shuji asks looking at both me and Tess.
"To there sleepover." Wes says with a mouth full of French fries.
"Okay eww!" Cover your mouth. I say passing him a napkin because I can tell he's gonna make a mess.
"What? First day of school food is always really good!" He says covering his mouth with a napkin.
"Okay wait, you all are having a sleepover and didn't invite me." Shuji says offended.
"You probably wouldn't even go." I say blankly looking at my tray"
"Okay but maybe I would if anyone would've asked smartass." He says rolling his eyes.
"Um.. guys? Chill" Wes says looking in between us.
"Yeah whatever.." I say getting up to throw away my lunch as I had lost my appetite.

.547 words.