᯾✰𝟎𝟏𝟏 - 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥✰᯾

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

After Ruth had dinner with Shujis family, she went home and went to bed as usual. About 2 weeks after that day would be the spring social dance, so she had to wake up early to shop for dresses with Tessa.

RUTHS POV-

"Tess can you hurry up!" I rush Tessa that's been in the changing room for almost 10 minutes.
"Yea hold on I still need to zip up this last dress!" She says fro behind the curtain and then walks out with a short red ruffled dress on with a bow on it and silver accents on the bow.

"This is the one." We both say in unison.

" We both say in unison

(the dress😍)

After getting Tessas dressnwe decide to go to another store in the mall to get mine since i didnt like anything in the first store.

"I dont know which one to get there all so cutee!" I squeel, knowing that whatever dress I get will be cute.

"How about you cut the bs an try them all on!" Tessa says excitedly.

"Oh my gosh Tess! I think I just found the dress!" I say excitedly from behind the door of the dressing room.
"It's like yours but different!"

"Really? Let me see!" Tessa says tapping her hands together and soon after I walk out the dressing room with a beautiful pink dress simular to hers but not the exact same.

"Okay so you know you have to get this right!?" Tessa says jumping up and down.

"Yea it's so pretty! I think this is the one!" I say looking over at Tessa

(the dresss😍😍😍)

It's the week after me and Tessa went shopping and the dance is right around the corner, the only problem is, I don't have a date. I would go with Tessa, but some guy that's liked her for a while asked her already, Wes would also be an option, but he's going with some girl from our English class. I've been thinking about asking Shuji, but we've barely talked since I had dinner with him and his family, but I'm not surprised... this is the type of shit he always pulls.