᯾✰𝟎𝟎𝟖 - 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥✰᯾

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Its been a week since everything happend at Wes's house and im still crashing at Tessa's. I havent talked to Shuji since, but its the next monday and time for school.
That morning, i took out all of my toiletries from my bag and did my hair, skincare, and makeup. I was planning on looking my best today because i wanted to have a talk with Shuji before the last bell rang. After i finish getting changing and was finally ready, i sit on the couch waiting for Tessa to come downstairs. Eventually, we make our way to school and get there right in time before first period.

_

"Yea that was really funny!" I giggle with a friend while walking out of class. When I turn the corner to go to my locker I see Shuji.
"I'll catch up with you." I say to my friend I was walking with and make my way to Shuji.
"Shuji?" I say walking up to him. He turns around and looks me up and down. Not in the good way either.. the judgy way..
"What do you want Ruth?" Shuji says looking away, trying to avoid eye contact at all costs.
"I wanna talk to you." I say noticing he's avoiding eye contact, so I do the same. But whenever I looked away, I saw him look back at me from the corner of my eye.
"And talk about what? How you rejected me?" Shuji says rolling his eyes before he pushed himself off the wall he was leaning on an walks off.
"Wha- are you kidding?... Shuji!" I say walking up behind him but before I know it he's out of sight.

"Tes just for today! I really don't think this is a good idea.." I sigh practically getting dragged to the lunch table by Tessa.
"No! We've always sat here together.. I know things are weird between you and Shuji, but you've always hated each other anyways, and yet you two still sat together in the past." Tessa says pulling me to the table.
"Tessa! It's different now. I don't hate him anymore.. I wanna be friends with him.." I say pulling her back because we're now just a few feet away from the table.
"No, you don't wanna be friends with him. You want to date him, im not stupid Ruth. Cmon... if you absolutely hate lunch today.. than maybe we can sit somewhere else until you get your shit figured out. Okay?" Tessa convinces me.
"Fine.." I say continuing to walk to the table when I see a rando sitting in my spot.. and Shuji sitting in Tessa's spot... with his arm around her?
"Um... who are you?" I say walking up to the girl in my spot.
"I'm Cynthia? Do you have a problem bitch?" She says and Shuji widens his eyes at her words and drops his hand before looking at me to see what I was gonna do.
"Bitch? Who the fuck are you calling a bitch? If theres a problem we can deal with it right now." I say raising a brow before Shuji clears his throat and speaks up.
"Um.. Cynthia's my girlfriend.. Cynthia can you get up and.. let Ruth sit?" Shuji says nervously.
"Girlfriend?" I say before Cynthia gives me a look and moves into Westleys empty seat because he's not here.
"No.. sit next to your boyfriend.. I'm going home." I say looking straight at Shuji before walking away.
"Ruth we still have like 4 more hours of school! Come on!" Tessa says and then gives Shuji the nastiest look before walking after me.

"I'm sure he was just trying to make you jealous.." Tessa says walking into her bedroom with a big jug of ice cream.
"No.. he said she was his girlfriend.. why would he just jump into a relationship?" I say laying down on Tessa's bed, staring at the ceiling.
"I don't know Ruth.." She says sitting down on the bed.
"All I know is that what he told you, it's true. Wes told me all about it after that night."

"Then why would he choose her.. she just got here?"

"I don't know Ruth.."

A/N: This was a shorter chapter just because I can't wait for all this family drama stuff with Ruth to end so I'm gonna get to thattt😭😭😭

But anywayssss

Give me some suggestions on what I should do after these next few chapters plssss
Don't be quiet I read my comments!!!