Chapter one

"And album of the year, breaking the record for youngest person to ever hold this award.." 

Winnie felt the ground shake under her as the audience roared with excitement. Never in her entire lifetime did she ever think that she would achieve so much success at all, especially not at such a young age. It wasn't the bad kind of success either, people loved her.

"goes to... Winona Cooper!"

In her mind, Winnie passed out right then and there, she hit her head so hard on the ground and died dead and was never heard from again.

But without thinking it through, Winnie throw her hands up out of pure joy and did a 360 spin to stand up. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT" she screamed before immediately covering her mouth in shock of herself. Panicking for so many reasons, she sprinted up the stairs spinning around like a girl on say yes to the dress.

Hearing her own song play in the background that she had worked so hard on while walking up onto that stage felt like she was walking up the stairs to heaven, the golden gates were the trophy that sat on a stand with her name carved on top of "song of the year". 

As she grabbed the award with her dominant hand, she thought she was going to pass out. She had done it, she made it, and she did it alone. She pushed through, persevered, and made it out on top, without anyone's help. Was that a good thing? Winnie didn't know and didn't care, she had no choice, she didn't choose this path, it was forced on her. But nonetheless, she made it.c

Well, she didn't completely do it alone. She had taken an insane amount of inspiration from Taylor Swift, it was a well-known thing. When people become successful, the internet always tries to dig up anything they can find on them. Thankfully, they hadn't dug up anything Winnie didn't want out there, but they did, somehow find all her old Taylor Swift fan accounts, where she would make music videos to all her songs and rave about how much she loved Taylor. 

Of course, the internet had a field day when they found all these old videos, and Winnie wanted to literally dig her own grave, especially when they found her You Are In Love music video. In she swoons over her guy best friend and during the bridge, kisses him on the lips and slowly dances with him.

When it first got out there, she hoped that people would see it, laugh a little, and then move on. But there were hundreds of these videos, and even Taylor Swift talked about it. Well kind of, while drunk at a party, You Need To Calm Down had come on and she did the dance that 12-year-old Winnie had come up with and posted a video to.

"Well, shit. I didn't really prepare for this." She awkwardly laughed out trying to play it cool, Winnie had absolutely no clue what to say and her mouth felt dryer than the Sahara Desert.

"I think that even if the odds are 1 out of a million, and it feels like you have no chance of succeeding, you can always keep pushing and bettering yourself and your work. I want to thank my family and friends for always supporting me, and my producers and label for helping me improve on everything I do. I especially want to thank the fans who have taken my life from 0 to 100 in less than 2 years, you all deserve the world!"

Her palms were sweaty, and her legs were shaking. Was she nervous? Not really, but it was more the fact that she never thought she would ever make a name for herself. Right as she started to make her way off the stage, she remembered one last person she had to thank for being her inspiration.

She turned around on her heels and sprinted back up the stage as fast as she could before they cut the cameras and everyone stopped paying attention to her. 

"AND.. AND THANK YOU TO TAYLOR SWIFT" She yelled a little bit too loud into the microphone, causing the entire crowd to look up at her in shock

"FOR.. FOR BEING TAYLOR SWIFT AND THE GREATEST WOMAN ALIVE" She shouted, out of breath before running back to her seat and awkwardly sitting down and looking around and the faces staring at her. Some looked shocked, others were laughing at, and with her but one face stood out. A face she was very familiar with, a blonde-haired blue-eyed cat lady with a perfect smile was laughing while gracefully speed-walking towards her.