17

"I hope you don't intend to come inside." She allowed him to drive her home. All the questions she had for Lorenzo were answered at the moment. While she felt like she had more, she just hoped the things he said to her were the truth.

"Even if it's to walk you right to your door, like a gentleman?" He held the front door open for her, walking her to the elevator.

"Christian tried that before." She sighed, the man hot on her trail.

The two couldn't find common ground at the moment. With tensions impossibly high she honestly didn't know what she wanted. Perhaps that was one of the reasons for her being so mad. Adeline should've suspected the notorious Don to be married. Whenever she used to hear or see things about Don Lorenzo Russi, she never saw or heard anything regarding a spouse.

Let alone a fucking wife.

The elevator ride was impossibly long as he turned to her. "Don't." She whispered, glossed eyes blinking. He pecked her lips softly. The longing touch against her. Weeks among weeks, he's missed her. She's missed him.

The moan was soft, fragile. Her eyes fluttering shut as she unhappily submitted to her feelings. Her hands on his face to pull him closer. Arms now around his neck, she stood to her tipped toes, gasping for air before he captured her lips again.

Lorenzo and Adeline kept going. So much time they've spent apart, within unfortunate good reason. Soon the elevator stopped and opened. A couple walking on, occasionally looking over their shoulders. Adeline and Lorenzo kept kissing. His tongue begging for entrance. She opened slightly, sucking the tip of his tongue as he pushed her back into the elevator walls.

The couple hurried out as the doors opened again. "Is that.. him?" The old woman questioned her spouse as they hurried out. His kisses were on her neck as she realized how they were now on her floor, the previous couple gone. She pushes the man away, him hot on her trail as she walks the halls to her home.

"Stop following me Lorenzo." She nearly begged, to weak to face him anymore. He said nothing, his chest to her back. The young woman felt the Don move his hands moved underneath her dress while she tried to unlock the door.

"I said stop." She opened the door and went inside. He kicked the door behind him. "Your wife may be worried about you." She kicked her flats off, the door locked as she nearly ripped his button shirt off his arms. Toned skin and muscles in her face as she stepped backwards. His shoes and socks were next followed by him grabbing her panties.

She fumbled with his belt, his hands helping her remove the soft pink dress, the bra following right after. His pants finally fell down his toned legs. With her lips pursed, gasping when her bare back touched the cold wall. He sucked her nipple, massaging the other. Her lips kissing and biting his neck as he still managed to take her jeans off her body. She remained the only one dressed in her thong after she took off his boxers.

Lorenzo let her wrap her arm around his neck, the other to his chest as he carried her to her bed. "I don't want you to touch me." She pushed him at his chest.  His body hovering hers as he took the thin strings off her ass.

"It's not yours to touch, not anymore." Adeline rasped. His moves, quick and easy as he moved her left leg over his shoulder and pinned her right one into the soft sheets.

"Do you do this to your wife? Huh? Do you touch her like you touch me?" Lorenzo felt the pain in her voice, the pain now on his skin as she scratched his arms.

With a simple kiss, he thrust into her. "I told you its not yours- fuck," she whimpered from another kiss. The thick feeling filled her insides as he held her in place. The bed groaned and rocked while he pushed himself more and more into her.