Twelve

⸻⸻

⸻⸻

"No, Y/N. You're not sick, you can go to school!" I groaned as Mayu checked my temperature. I already knew I wasn't sick but damn it woman, let me stay home! Seriously, can't a kid get some free time off school? Even though I just started...!!

"Why don't you wanna go? Are the kids being mean to you? Honey, I'm go--"

"No, no! I'm going, never mind. School is great!" How could I even begin explaining to her that the reason I don't wanna go is because some villains are going to attack the school and that the class I am in is going to get caught up in it, just because one of our teachers is the number one hero?

Yeah, I'd rather not do that! So, I stood up and practically ran to the bus stop.

As I got to school, I saw a massive group of people surrounding the entrance. Holy shit, I completely forgot that this was the episode with the interviewers and the break-in.

"Damn it." I scoffed, this was slowly starting to get frustrating. I really should start the beginning of the chapters for these minor inconveniences but I keep getting tired of it. And now I have to pay the price.

"Excuse me, kid!" I blinked a few times before something hit me in the jaw. I stumbled slightly, eyes wide open as I turned to the side.

"Sorry about that—anyways can you tell us anything about All Might teaching here?!" An interviewer just straight-up hit me in the face with their fucking microphone! Oh, my God.

I felt my mind go blank for a few seconds, and the only sound I heard in my ears was my heartbeat. I clenched my jaw so tightly that my teeth started to hurt. They kept shoving their recorders into my face, asking me questions, getting closer and closer, putting pressure on me to say something. I could feel my anger exploding inside of me.

"You're disturbing the classes. Please leave." Their attention was suddenly turned to Aizawa, and I could finally make sense of what happened.

'I was about to stab a bitch, I swear.' I let out a shaky breath before making my way through the crowd.

The news that All Might had been hired as a teacher at U.A. surprised the nation. And the media descended on the school and caused a commotion for days. Everyone knew about it.

The day moved faster than usual and the nervous knot that had formed in my stomach wasn't planning on leaving anytime soon. I thought that the 'false alarm' was going to be much worse than it actually was but I simply just didn't get out of my seat at the cafeteria when it happened.

Nobody really cared nor remembered that I was even there since I sat at a table with some random kids. Which, now that I think about it, it kinda hurts...