i. "an acting gig and a shocking discovery"

✧˚ · .

✧˚ · .

EXCITEMENT coursed my body as i heard about and auditioned for an acting gig that could change my entire life. today was the day that i was going to hear from them.

"ophelia, wake up! you're going to be late!", my mother screamed. "mom chill! did you take your pills?" i screamed back and reminded her, though a bit muffled. "what makes you say that?", my mom responded, with an obvious angry tone.

"okay, okay i'm coming" i freshened up and wore a black crop top with black jeans along with a green flan cardigan. i ran downstairs and immediately devoured all of my cereal.

"wow, i know you're late but i never seen you eat that fast"mom says surprised. "you still don't know a lot of things about me, mom" i said with a smile. "mhm, what i do know is that you're gonna get the call today, lia" mom says excitedly.

"i know!! i'm so excited!!",  i exclaimed. "okay ma, i'm leaving. byee!!"

"bye sweetheart!"

hans<3

HEYYY DID U LEAVE
YET???
i miss you😩😩
read

i just left
i'll reach in 10
i miss u tooo 🥺🥺🥺

okayy🥰🥰

"finally! you came!", hannah says, almost out of breath. "girl, did you run a mile? why do you sound so exasperated?" i giggled. "to be honest i kind of did, i missed the bus." she pants.

     "you're lucky because you literally live 10 minutes away from the school." hannah stated. "mhm." i hummed. "hey, did you get the call yet? you have been talking about it for sooo long."

     "not yet. i'll receive the news today evening, but I'm so scared. what if they don't pick me? i mean it is THE james cameron, who is directing THE new avatar movie." i rant.

"dude, you're like the best actress i've ever known, of course you're gonna get it." hannah assured me.

just then, britain walked in the hallways. his long and blond curly locks paired with his light blue eyes, made the girls woo for him. he was a good looking, but to me, "a man only becomes attractive when his personality is" (i definitely did not say that because there were no kind guys.), and britain's was not. he was self-absorbent and incredibly bratty. i kinda felt bad for his future partner.

"well, i gotta get to class. i'll see you at literature.", hannah bids her farewell and leaves. i sigh and went to my locker where britain was coincidently at his, which is next to mine. 'it's like the universe was trying to make us together' i thought.