iv. "white guys with dreads?"

✧˚ · .

✧˚ · .

TIREDNESS was definitely expected in the early hours. last night, britain found out we rested our heads together and was furious. he felt 'vulnerable' and requested me to never do it again, threatening me with insults. 'tsk, it seems he's allergic to physical touch, what a shame.'

so morning was definitely not the best interaction we have. ever.

when the alarm rang, the first thing i heard was britain's annoyance-infused groans. "turn that off." he mumbled, though muffled. i groaned and got up, adjusting to the bright light. as i wobbled to britain's bedside table, i noticed he was still sleeping like a baby.

in order to not make us late (or to just piss him off), i stripped his blanket off. i later regret that action.

he was shirtless, and was wearing the same clothes from yesterday. oh eywa, what have i done?

britain immediately shot his eyes open and his ears turned red, signaling his flustered state. he stole the blanket back and covered his blushing face and body as i just turned around, disappointed at myself.

"j-just go away.." he whispered. "y-yeah, i am so sorry.." i apologized, turning my back towards him and headed to the washroom.

britain just laid there, wondering what just had happened. did he just expose his body to a girl he's supposed to hate? it was a mistake! he shrugged it off, though his body is still warm.

✧˚ · .

after the embarrassing moment between me and britain, i just tried to avoid him, though i do catch a couple death glares from him. the cast was having breakfast in our hotel restaurant. i feel like everybody noticed our weird behavior, them too giving us side eyes.

"dude, you're have been ignoring britain all day, what happened?" jamie questioned, it made sense since the boy was his friend. "um, we just got into a fight, that's all.." i stammered. jamie looked like he wanted to ask more questions, but went against it. "alright, but you better eat, we have a long day ahead."

"yep, thank you jamie.." i thanked him and went to take a seat with bailey. "good morning lia, hope you slept well!" the green eyed girl exclaimed. "thank you so much bailey, but i'm sure i didn't since you were messaging me all night!" bailey rolled her eyes and smiled.

"okay fine! i admit, if you're probably in a cranky mood, i'm the one to blame." she emphasized dramatically. we shared our giggles and i soon forgot about the situation. "ophelia!!" i heard a little yell. it was from trinity, she never fails to make me smile.