Chapter 1

Bloodied White Roses was seen every where you turn your head.

blood covering the whole garden that was once full of pure and innocent White Roses i used to love and admire its purity.

But not everything is innocent and pure.

Pure and innocence can be cold-blooded and brutal in desguise.

But what hurts most, the blood that covers the whole garden of white roses was from the ones who made you and brought you to this world.

Let your eyes wonder around until you met a pair of eyes gazing upon you.

"Khio!" I turned my head to where the noise came from.

"What?" I asked with plain tone.

"Emotionless mo naman nak, but anyways ano classes mo?"

"Microbiology, Routine Clinical Chemistry, and Math in the morning while Immunology, Hematology, Clinical Micropsy in the afternoon why?"

"Wala lang, tara sabay tayo sa classes natin total classmate naman tayo all subjects eh."

"Fuck you, Aya. You knew all along and yet you asked" I cursed at her.

Shania Hannah Garcia, Kaibigan ko siya na parang hindi, eh tarantado rin to paminsan-minsan. She's beatiful and has curves visible if she wears tight dresses or tops. She is very famous among the campus no matter what department that is. Known as kind and friendly, has A very sexy body and her facial features that screams luxury and authoritive. Her intimidating looks was different from her personality, very approachable.

"Eh masama bang magtanong ha?" pag irap nito.

"Tara na nga puro ka satsat"

Naglakad na kami papunta sa room namin, unang subject namin ay Microbiology.

We sat at the middle row cause pag sa front kami umupo eh mga matatalino roon at madalas sipsip an mga umuupo doon at kun sa last room naman ay target lock ng mga teacher.

"Sino kaya sa tingin mo professor natin sa microbiology" Tanong ni Aya sakin.

"I am hoping that it is Professor Alvarez" ulat ko

"Abay gago cousin nya gustong maging professor natin" pag iba ng tone of voice ni Aya.

"Not that i have favoritsm or i'm in favor of her because she is my cousin but because how well she is at teaching. She explains it briefly and understanble that you can easily catch on it and plus she doesn't pressure us on deadlines" I stated

"Oh well that is true"

"Agree kana lng dahil crush mo naman yun" Pang asar ko dito

"Hoy kilabutan ka nga sa mga sinasabi mo!" She yelled but not that much

"Eh ikw nga crush mo si Professor Mendez-" Di pa niya natatapos yung sinasabi niya nang may biglang pumasok na babae.

She stands tall and confident, wearing a white buttoned polo that complements her khaki trousers perfectly. Each crisp line of her outfit exudes a sense of authority and professionalism. The pristine white heels she wears elevate her presence, adding to the commanding aura she effortlessly exudes.

"Di ko pa siya nakita dito ah, satingin mo ba bago siya dito, Khio?"

She isn't lying, I've never seen her around her around the campus.

She is elegently walking towards the mini stage, As she walked, her every step exuded elegance, with a grace that could mesmerize anyone watching. Her beauty radiated from within, reflecting in her confident stride and captivating presence. With each move, she projected an aura of authority, commanding attention and respect in every room she entered.