Chapter 7

Here i am sitting on the grey-colored couch, axiously waiting. Looking around this million-dollar penthouse, It was themed with Grey and black. The Penthouse was quite dark dispite how bright it is outside.

This sprawling penthouse exudes an air of opulence that is immediately discernible upon entry. Its voluminous dimensions and meticulously curated interior design bespeak a residence of exorbitant worth. The walls are swathed in a refined hue of grey, bearing an aura of sophistication, augmented by the presence of artfully suspended paintings that add an additional layer of aesthetic grandeur.

The flooring, despite its somber tonality, boasts a resplendent sheen that effortlessly captures and refracts ambient illumination, lending an ethereal luminosity to the space. The living room area is bedecked with furnishings of the utmost refinement, each piece meticulously selected to harmonize with the overall aesthetic. Notably, a substantial 24-inch flat-screen television commands attention, seamlessly integrating modern technology into the realm of luxury.

In summation, this penthouse encapsulates a realm of grandiosity wherein lavishness and tastefulness converge, evoking an ambiance that undoubtedly reflects its substantial valuation.

The modern design exudes such a rich-vibe.

"Sorry to keep you waiting" A women came in holding dishes and placing it  on the huge coffee table along with the plates, utensils, water, and Lemon Juice prepared earlier.

The first dish was a juicy medium rare steak is a symphony of flavors and textures. Its rich, brown exterior sears with an irresistible aroma, promising a mouthwatering experience. As you cut into it, succulent juices flow, evidence of its perfectly cooked state. The tender yet slightly firm meat offers a satisfying resistance, giving way to a melt-in-your-mouth sensation that amplifies the steak's delectable allure.

Next was a beautifully plated carbonara, glistening with its rich and creamy sauce. The perfectly cooked pasta intertwines elegantly, coated in the finest flavorful sauce that oozes luxury. The dish is presented with meticulous attention to detail, resembling a creation from a high-end restaurant. Each strand of pasta is adorned with crispy pancetta, and grated Pecorino Romano cheese delicately sprinkled on top. The sauce, a harmonious blend of eggs, cheese, and freshly cracked black pepper, exudes its velvety texture. This carbonara masterpiece invites the eyes and tantalizes the taste buds, a culinary work of art ready to be savored.

"You should stop staring at it and start  eating, Khio" Miss De Guzman said and push my plate closer to me.

Both of us has its own pasta and steak.

"Wow Miss De Guzman, just by looking at what you cooked i can tell that it will be chief's kiss. The plating is well made." Looking at the carbonara.

"I taught my self how to do so, at first it was hard since i have no experience about it." She started cutting her steak into two and  then cutting a small piece of the juicy steak and brung it to her mouth an slowly chew onto it.

"I burned a lot of dishes and food before i came this good at cooking" She  looked at me and smiled sweetly.

"You know Miss De Guzman, you can make a profit out of your dishes. Why not try to open up a Restaurant?" I suggested  lightly chewing on the flavorful steak.

Tumawa siya nang mahina at tiningnan ako.

"Dear, i already have a restaurant" She said.

"Oh really?!" Tanong ko dahil sa gulat.

"Yeah and if you want i can bring you there some other time" Ani niya habang tinitingnan ako nito as if her eyes is pleading me.

"Sure, i would love to taste more of your dishes." I smiles sweetly.