chapter 1 : beginning

David talking to kids around him " 10years ago when i was 8 years old ,i was playing when i saw a strange light spreading everywhere "

A kid " what was that light ?"

David " don't know , but after that the world change drastically ,now its like someone is controlling it "

Another kid " how ?"

David " when that light hit i was teleported to this dome along with all the kids below age 18 years , we were shocked and suddenly in front of us some words appeared which spelled 'the moment you kids turn 18 you will be out of this dome ' and since then i saw countless people going out the moment they turn 18 and they never came back "

Ava " tomorrow you are turning 18 years ,why don't you spend a little bit of time with people around your age "

David stood up " ok kids looks like ava is feeling lonely "

Ava " like hell "

David " so i am going with her "

And both of them started walking in garden in dorm .

Ava " previously we didn't even know each other and now it hurts to know you are about to leave "

David " i will know what happened , i will know what happened to the world outside , i will know what happened to my parents "

Ava " just be carefull"

David "can't guarantee that "

Ava pinches david .

David " sorry , sorry i was just kidding"

Ava " you remember the promise right ?"

David " yeah yeah , you will turn 18 in 15 days so i have to be near dome and wait for you in nearest town ."

Ava smiling" good to know you remember"

David proudly " i have a goal and without achieving it i am not dying "

Ava " where did that came from ?"

David " just a confession "

Ava " so what's your goal "

David " to know the truth "

Ava " wanna play games before sleeping ?"

David smiles " yeah let me beat you one last time "

Ava " don't say it like that "

David "sorry sorry my bad "

And they played and ava defeated david .

David " what the fuck ?"

Ava proudly " looks like my hard work paid off "

David " like hell one more match "

And like that they played game all night .

Next morning .

David " i can't open my eyes "

Ava " you have to go on your journey today "

David sleepy " may be tomorrow"

And suddenly david heard a drill machine noise .

David opened his eyes and ava was holding the machine in front of him.

David shouts " i am awake, please don't kill me , what will happen to my kids ?"

Ava " what kids , are you still asleep?"

David " no no i am awake "

And david took a bath ate his breakfast and stood in front of wall .