chapter 4

a fat demon came out of the portal .

And David started laughing

" what can this guy do ?"

And the demon spit at David at very high speed .

And just before it was about to hit him , victor cut it in two .

His sword vaporised in the area where the spot contacted the sword .

" he spits acid " said victor .

And he threw the sword away and a new sword appeared in his wrist .

Suddenly another demon came from portal.

And he vanished.

" where did he go ? " asked victor as he looked at the other two and noticed Ava's arm was missing and blood was spilling everywhere at high speed .

" shit , how fast is he ? " asked victor .

And suddenly Ava fell on ground .

He slowly tilts his head and saw a puddle of blood and ava was lying on it with no legs and only one arm .

" There is a table behind that fat demon in the pilot's room , on the table the pill is present , so the moment I draw the fast runner's attention , make another sword and throw it there ,I have tied Ava's arm and the moment you teleport there, pull her and close the door and feed her the pill  and no matter what , don't open the door until you land , otherwise you will die ." said David .

Victor was about to ask him what his plan was but suddenly David jumped towards the fat demon while holding the sword .

And victor threw the sword and it landed in the pilot's room and he teleported there and started pulling Ava .

The fat demon was about to spit acid on David but suddenly David's arm turned to a cannon and he inserted it in that demon's mouth and screamed

" SPIT SHOT "

And the demon exploded

Victor pulled Ava and was closing the door and before closing it when he saw David's right arm is gone .

The acid was spilled on fast runner too so his speed slowed .

David was dodging him again and again and suddenly he noticed he was in a corner .

" looks like this is the end " said David .

And his left arm turned to cannon and he shot the cannon at the wall of airplane .

Airplane's wall blasted and sucked everything outside including david and fast runner and all the chairs of airplane .

David's plan was to destroy the wall , get sucked outside , he had tied the thread to airplane and the moment he gets sucked out ,he will pull himself but he didn't think that the speed of airplane would have increased from when they were hanging earlier .

The moment he was out and the thread tighted , he knew his arm is gonna rip off so he let go of it .

David was falling down and he didn't know what to do .

" system , if i use all my exp on endurance, will I survive the fall ?" Said David panicking.

" no , you don't have enough exp to get your endurance to  50 level ."

( he was at 20 level )

" what do I do ? , What do I do ? What do I do ?" Repeated David panicking .

" I don't want to die now , i haven't done anything, i am no one , I want to die as somebody , i haven't told Ava my truth , "

And tears started coming out of his eyes .