chapter 3

Ava and David were walking on a road without knowing where they are going.

" I feel tired David , please lift me and walk "

" what ? You feel tired ? It's not even been 2 hours since we started " replied David .

Suddenly a message popped up in front of him and it read as :

YOUR BODY IS STRONGER THAN HER'S DUE TO THE EXP YOU SPENT ON YOUR ENDURANCE .

IF YOU LIFT HER AND TRAVEL FOR 2 MORE HOURS YOU WILL GET A REWARD .

seeing this message appear David charged towards Ava and lifted her and put her down on his shoulders.

Ava was blushing and was strangling David using her thighs .

" ple , please remove yo .. your leg , can't breathe " cried David.

And she removed her legs .

" why would you suddenly lift me up ? I was so shocked "

" you said you were tired , sooo  " said David .

And they kept on walking and nearly 2 hours passed .

" it's your first time out today after so long , how do you feel ?" Asked David .

" nothing , I was expecting the outer world to be " and David put his hand on her mouth to keep her quiet .

They both hid behind a building .

" why are we hiding ?" Asked Ava

" What ? Didn't you feel the chill in the air there ? I know for sure there is someone who is stronger than us " replied David .

" are you talking about me ? " was what they both heard coming just from behind them .

And without even looking at him , David ran and made some distance between them .

David puts Ava down .

" always be ready to run " whispered David in her ear .

And he turned towards the other guy and saw him .

He was a tall and bulky person , there were scars over his body and face .

The big guy takes a step forward and suddenly David and ava sat down due to his overwhelming pressure .

He took another step .

" DON'T TAKE ANOTHER STEP  " shouted David .

" or what ? "

And suddenly David's arm changed and formed a cannon .

" or I will shoot "

" then shoot "

And he took another shot and a huge blast came out of David's arm and hit that guy .

The dust and smoke was everywhere but amongst that smoke , David saw a glimpse of that guy standing uninjured .

David ran and grabbed Ava and ran as fast as he could .

" don't look back , don't look back , don't look back " David kept on repeating .

But he looked back and there was noone .

The moment he saw in front of him , he saw the arm of that person and the moment that fist hit his stomach , David was sent flying due to impact .

Breaking through a wall he was lying on the ground in a house .

He was seeing everything blurry but he knew that guy was in front of him .