- Seventeen - The Hunt -

- Cas's POV -

Dean sleeps in my arms looking small and child like. I pick up his arm and the healed Enochian writing is still there. Only visible to me I guess. I look at it an somehow understand the letters and how they are written in the pattern they are.

Dean Winchester;
Property of Hell.

I stare at the writing solemly. The blood. The demon. That wasn't any demon. That was King of Hell Crowley. Since becoming a hunter I have had several interferences with Crowley. All three times not pleasent. Dean wasn't around but I'm sure that Crowley wouldn't have been able to tell me what he did.

"Dean Winchester belongs to hell, angel. It is simply forbidden for an angel to love a hellbound demon." Crowley's voice echos through my mind.

"Dean Winchester is my demon." I whisper. I lean so that Dean and I are laying on the bed and I kiss his forehead and slide off the bed. I put on my trenchcoat and open the door, locking it behind m again. I snap my fingers cautiously still working out the kinks with my angel magic.

Bam,
Crossroads.

I summon Crowley. Specifically Crowley.

"Hello, Castiel." I turn around at the sound of the voice.
"Oh no tie? Having fun with Dean Winchester?" Crowley teases. I walk up to Crowley and grab the edges of his black suit.
"Dean Winchester is not property of hell. He will not serve you. He will not serve any dark force except his own." I say shoving Crowley away.
"You are mistaken. Property means that he already is in hell. When he died next. He is coming to hell and I will make sure that he suffers without his angel." Crowley says with the smallest of smirks on his face.
"He belongs to heaven." I snarl.
"Did you not hear me, boy? Next time he dies. He is coming to hell." Crowley re explains. I stare at his simple. Serious. Face.
"There is nothing I can do to get him out of this is there?" I ask looking at the ground.
"Not when I have requested him myself." Crowley replies with his stuck up british accent.
"Why have you requested him?" I ask.
"That is for me to know and you to figure out." Crowley says and vanishes with a snap of his fingers. My mind goes blank except for one simple thought.

Dean absent mindedly made a deal with a demon.