- Eighteen - Cas-tastrophe -

- Dean's POV -

I wake up in the morning and Cas is no where to be found. Sam and Bobby didn't see him leave and I've been driving around for two hours trying to find him. No luck. I pass a little crossroads that looks particulary dark for a blood red morning. My phone rings and I look at the Caller I.D.
"Sam?" I look at the road adjusting my hands on the steering wheel.
"Cas is in the hotel room." He says sounding utterly confused.
"Be there in a few minutes." I say. I slide my phone in my hoodie pocket and whip the car around heading back to the hotel.

I arrive and park in a bizzar way. I walk in the hotel room and Cas looks utterly tired. I stare at him with a look of confused, mad and the feeling of wanting to kiss the tired amd all his problems away. Sam scurries out of the room and I slam the door shut behind me, locking it. Cas cowers at the noise of how hard I slam the door.
"Dean-"
"Castiel. You know better than to run off random places like that. You are supposed to leave a note or atleast you cluld have woken me up and told me. Do. Not. Ever. Run off. I know you are an angel but that doesn't mean you have harnessed your full power and it sure as hell doesn't mean that I'm going to let you run off like that." I lecture Cas. He stares at me with an expression of hurt and surprise. I think about the tone I just used and it hits me like a brick. I have never talked to Cas like that. I slide down the wall and Cas stays exactly where he is on the couch. Tears fills my eyes and Cas just stares at me. I unlock the door and scramble out.
"Dean wait!" I hear Cas yell as I slam the door of the Impala. He is wearing plaid pajama pants and a black ACDC t-shirt of mine. I start the car and start backing up. Cas hooks himself on the door and I swing the car around and look at his sad expression. I pull onto the road. The window is open and the only thing I hear before the loud crash and sharp pains is Cas screaming in the most painfully hurt voice I've ever heard him use. It's full of tears and fear and anger and worry and every other emotion.

"DEAN NO!"

Crash.

Crack.

Snap.

Airbag.

Yelling.

"DEAN!"

Crying.

I can't move.

Metal scraping.

Sirens.

"Dean, it's okay." Cas's voice breaks on every word into a higher freuqency.

Black.