I can't let go of you...

(You can decide which song you want to listen to)

It had been two days since Hobie and Jasmin had spoken. Jasmin had spent the night at Miles' house.
In the evening, she sat alone in a café, drinking her coffee while it started to rain outside. She often thought about Hobie. Especially about their time together. About their night together. She wanted him back, but she didn't know if it was the right decision. She drank her coffee, paid and went out. The rain was still pouring down. She stopped under the awning and looked around. The rain was falling from the sky. In a corner she saw a man with dark clothes and Afro curls. Her heart skipped a beat as she recognized Hobie Brown. He smiled shyly at her.

(Turn on the Music)

They looked at each other for a very long time before they both decided to approach each other.
"Hey," Hobie said. His raspy voice made her skin crawl.
"Hey," she replied.
"I know I should leave you alone... but I can't, Jasmin. I can't get you out of my mind. I screwed up, I know I did, and it's unforgivable. But I don't want to lose you. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me and I can't do this without you." His eyes were filled with tears and he looked at her lovingly. He put his right hand on her cheek and the other on her hip.
"You must have ten thousand other girls to do something with!" she said, still angry.
„They all want me. But you have me. You have my heart. My soul. And I don't want anybody else."
A tear ran down her face, which Hobie immediately wiped away. Those words melted her heart. She tried again and again to be angry with him for what he had done to her, but she couldn't.
"I can't do it without you either," she told him. "No matter how hard I tried to hate you and forget you... I can't." Her eyes filled with tears. Hobie looked at her lovingly and pressed a kiss onto her mouth.
He pulled her close and did not let go. He wanted this kiss to last forever. He didn't want to let her go for fear of losing her...

 He didn't want to let her go for fear of losing her