Hot and hotter

(Watch the clip before reading. Start the song afterwards)

They made it back into Hobie's apartment after they almost made out in the street. They were going straight into his room and Jasmin was pulling down her jeans and shirt.
She was only wearing a Tanga which made her butt look immensely good. Hobie was staring at her quite a long time.
„Oh my god. Got a fire in ya eyes makes me wanna get burned", he moaned and buried his fingers in her hair.
All of a sudden he whirled her around so that Jasmin faced the wall. He opened her bra and threw it on the floor.
Just one moment later he took off his pants and underwear at once. Jasmin and Hobie were completely naked.
„Please me", Jasmin said and turned around.
„I will, my luv."
She could feel his fingers slide inside of her. She gasped and her pulse raised immediately to 180. she moaned heavily and loudly.
Hobies gaze was looking like eating her up. The way he moved his fingers- Jasmin could feel her body change. She could feel getting wet. He was giving it to her and she tried to resist a moan but couldn't. She moaned and knew it turned him on.
Suddenly Jasmin felt his breath at her ear whispering: „Go on, my luv. I know I can make you beg for it."
This was crazy. That moment just felt right, no matter how fast they came to this point.
„Then make me", Jasmin demanded and all at once he took her hand and pushed her on his bed. He spread her legs and his face hid behind it. Jasmin knew what he was about to do.
„Do it, Hobie." And he did. His tongue slid into her vulva. He was going fast and made her weak. Jasmin bent her back as her body tried to cope with this explosion going off inside of her. He was breathing and moaning heavily but he didn't stopped.
„Hobie..." Jasmin moaned. „Please..."
It was the only thing she could say at this time. He kept going for some minutes and then went on kissing her.
She had no control of her body anymore and whatever he did with it felt good. She lets him continue and please her pulsing vulva, so she could enjoy her body's reaction. After more than an hour of intimacy Hobie stopped and laid next to her in bed.
„Are you done yet?", Jasmin asked teasingly.
„Never hon'", he answered and jumped on her. „If there will be any guy ever touching you, I'll swear I'll break him." He kissed her harder and harder.
„Ahh", she moaned. „Hobie, please me down there", she said.
He immediately put his dick inside of her. Every thrust was full of lust and passion and got more intense. His rhythm was giving her goosebumps. She loved and enjoyed every single moment of it. He thrusted harder and harder until she screamed.
„Scream louder, hon'. I can't hear yer", his thrust gets harder and his gaze is pure lust. It feels like he would eat her up.
„I will make you beg for it. I will make you scream for it. You want me..." His hips pushed harder and harder and his dick got deeper. She arched her back and let out a loud moan that turned both on.

(To be continued)