~ Author's Note

Hello, everybody! If you are one of my followers, you have probably seen and might have read my book, Afton Family Skits. If you are not one of my followers, this is not my only book called Afton Family Skits. This is, in fact, the second book with that title.

For those of you who don't know, I'm Evangeline, but you may call me Evan if you'd like. I am the author of this book and the book I mentioned earlier--Afton Family Skits.

Now, you may be wondering, why do I have two books with that name? Well, the answer is simple. My first version of AFS is composed of my older writing. Personally, I cannot stand AFS book because of how old it is. I never realized how much better I've gotten at writing books over time until recently. I can't even read my old version of AFS without cringing.

So, here is my solution! This is my new version of AFS. All of the skits will be rewritten and republished here.

I'm not going to take down my old version of AFS. If you prefer my old one over this one or don't want to read this one for whatever reason, that's fine! Feel free to read the old one whenever you please. And if you're new here and reading this for the first time, feel free to read the old one, too! I don't mind what you do. Read whatever makes you happy.

That's all from me for now! The following two parts will just be two important chapters before the skits start. The first one will be a small overview of my Aftons, Emilys, and other characters that you need to know before reading. (That way, if there's somebody in here that you don't know, you can look them up and figure out who they are. Then you don't have to wait for me to reply to a comment you might post.) And then the second one will be my request page! It will have all of the rules for any skit requests that you may have.

That's all! Have fun reading!

- Evan