𝐑𝐢𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐧 è𝐥𝐨𝐢𝐠𝐧è 𝐦é𝐦𝐨𝐢𝐫𝐞

❝ 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 . ❞

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐈 𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐄 -

It will never slip my mind the moment I felt my lips graze your skin, your body in my arms.

It made me feel special, as if I was the only person in the world able to cause you to feel the same love and happiness I feel for you. It felt like bliss being with you, if only it could've lasted longer than what the universe had intended it to.

They told me to forget, but how could I if you were everything I ever had?

You were the reason I am who I am and the reason I had the opportunity to live and thrive.

These feelings that trample on my heart-of loss, happiness, and solemn nostalgia-contain a million untold stories from memories beyond recollection.

The only remainder of your existence is the photograph in my possession, of your joyful visage and carefree image. Otherwise, you'd only be but a figment of my imagination, uncertain of your existence on the same ground I stand upon.

As refreshing as it may seem, as the winds blow past, I cannot rest underneath the shade overlooking the calmness of the sea any longer. Despairing emotions flood my consciousness, my eyes observing every single detail of the aged photo in my grasp.

My heart trembles as I wonder further-if I could turn back the clock, I'd make sure I'd told you everything I've never said; I'd make sure to love you like I've never loved; I'd make sure I kept you safe.

I find myself beginning to wander into the vastness of my mind, heart and soul set to discover the world from the perspective of another;

" If you and I met once more,

​​​​​​ In another lifetime, I'd hope,

That I've told you all before,

The next day comes and I've awoke.

If ever shall I disappear,

And I'd lose my recollection,

Of stories of you and I, I'd fear,

I'd lose myself in the dimming reflection. "

𝐄𝐧 𝐮𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐝'𝐮𝐧 𝐨𝐞𝐢𝐥, 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐞
---
❝ 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐲𝐞, 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 . ❞

𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐄 -

It alters your behaviour and becomes the root of all pain, which lasts forever.

If life is a journey meant to be lived to the fullest, why must it be a ride that elicits sorrow in the human psyche? Maybe I am the one mistaken, for I have never felt the need to consider the satisfaction imperfections offer an individual.

Life had always been about survival of the fittest, a course full of hindrances and misfortune-people out there who act like leeches to suck you dry of ambition, leaving you for dead in the mud.

I couldn't fathom the smile on your face when I first saw you; your cheerfulness was deceiving, for I knew you'd only be an intrusion into the life I held dear.

You and I were both different; all eyes that have laid on us could see that. But no matter what I do, it seemed nothing can hinder your advances.

I've tried to get rid of you, but you kept coming back-in my head, you've infiltrated; I just couldn't seem to keep my mind off of you. It was as if you were my shadow, following my frame everywhere I went.