premarital (kobeni x male reader)

A/n:" hey guys This was requested by FallenDusk0 & AstroZombie381 I'm saying both of them because astro didn't have a scenario and fallen did have a scenario so I just put the two together anyways here's for y'all. Also everyone knows kobeni's devil and it's the sloppy blowjob devil."

"Talking"'thinking'*Action*_______________________________________________Location: the office(Y/n POV

"Talking"
'thinking'
*Action*
_______________________________________________
Location: the office
(Y/n POV.)

*I got a call from Denji. I pick up my phone and answer him.*

Y/n:" oh hey Denji."

Denji:" hey man I thought this was kobeni's phone number?"

Y/n:" no it was my phone number. I was letting her use my phone while I was in the states."

Denji:" oh I see... Well it's over y/n I did it I killed the bastard."

Y/n:" wait you kill him? So no more problems with the devil's anymore?"

Denji:" what part of I've killed the bastard makes you think we still have problems with devils!"

Y/n:" geeze I was just asking! Well I'll tell kobeni." *Kobeni came walking into the office.*

Kobeni:" tell me what?"

Y/n:" Denji killed him so we don't have to deal with devils anymore." *I said hanging up on Denji.*

Kobeni:" r-really! Y-your not joking right!"

Y/n:" no I'm not joking."

Kobeni:" finally we don't have to do this job anymore." *She said hugging me.*

Y/n:" Hey do you want to go on a date with me to celebrate?"

Kobeni:" yes! Finally we can go on a date with our having to worry about the devil's."

Y/n:" yeah."

Time skip.
_______________________________________________
Location: fancy restaurant.
(Y/n POV)

*Me and kobeni were walking into the restaurant.*

y/n:" I heard this place was good."

Kobeni:" wow this is my first time going to such a fancy restaurant."

Y/n:"yeah I figured."

*We walked into the restaurant.*

Hostess:" hello you two are?"

Y/n:" I'm here for my reservation I'm y/n."

Hostess:"ah yes right this way." *She led us to a booth. We sat down.*

Kobeni:" how did you get the money for this?"

Y/n:" well I was saving a lot of money." *The waiter came to us.*