my girlfriend and her sister.

A/n:" alright you guys should know that if I'm indecisive I'll post two on the Same day. Also this chapter is fordragongamer6_3"
"Talking "
'thinking'
*Action*
_______________________________________________
Location: RWBY dorm
(Y/n POV)

*Me and Yang were kissing on her bed. We heard the door open and saw Blake, Weiss, and ruby at the door.*

Y/n:" uh.... hey guys."

Blake:" y/n! What are you doing here!"

Y/n:" h-hey sis. Just you know hanging out with my girlfriend." *I see both ruby and Blake are upset.* "h-hey why are you upset?"

Blake:" why didn't you tell me you were here and why didn't you tell me you were dating yang?"

Y/n:" well she met me in a bar and we just kinda hit it off and I've been here the whole time."

Blake:" ugh.... whatever I'm not doing this."

Weiss:" well this is awkward." *Blake and Weiss left.*

Ruby:" you're dating y/n, yang?" *She sounds upset.*

Yang:" Yeah."

Ruby:" i-i see...." *she ran out of the dorm.*

Yang:" ruby!"

Y/n:" I'll go talk to her." *I got up and went after her.*

Time skip to when Ruby is found.
_______________________________________________
Location: fountain
(Y/n POV)

Y/n:" hey there ruby... are you ok?" *She shakes her head no. She had some tears in her eyes.*

Ruby:" no I'm not."

Y/n:"tell me what's wrong."

Ruby:" I like you y/n, And it hurts because you're dating yang."

Y/n:" W-What!? I see I'm sorry. I didn't know."

Ruby:" yeah." *She said wiping the tears away.*

Y/n:" how about you tell yang. She should know this."

Ruby:" what no! I can't! I mean she'd be upset."

Y/n:" she wouldn't. Just tell her ok?"

Ruby:" o-ok." *I walked away.*

Time skip/POV switch.
_______________________________________________
Location: team rwby members
(Yang POV)

*Ruby came walking in the door.*

Yang:" hey there ruby what's wrong?"

Ruby:"y-yang... I'm sorry but I'm in love with y/n!"

Yang:"oh!? I see... well I guess we can share him. After all sharing is caring."*I said laughing.*

Ruby:" yang this isn't time for jokes. I'm being honest."

Yang:" I know that's the point. I'm not joking. Look I love you Ruby and I love y/n, And the best decision is for us to share."

Ruby:" do you really mean that?" *I pulled her into a hug.*

Yang:" of course! Also it's really kinky if you think about it." *I said laughing.*

Ruby:" yang!"

Yang:" come on it's true! But Ruby I'm really being serious."

Ruby:" fine. Let's share."

Time Skip.
_______________________________________________
Location: y/n's dorm.
(Y/n POV)

Y/n:" I hope they talk about it." *I then heard two knocks on my door I opened it to see ruby and Yang in their underwear*

" *I then heard two knocks on my door I opened it to see ruby and Yang in their underwear*

A/n:" that was the only picture I could find ok."

Y/n:" woah! You two look great what's the occasion?"

Yang:" well you're going to fuck us both big boy."

Y/n:" huh!? What!?" *They pushed me into my room and tossed me on my bed*

Lemon starts here
_______________________________________________

*They ripped my clothes off. Ruby was on my left and Yang was on my right.  They pushed their breasts around my cock and moved them up and down while kissing each other then the cock.*

Y/n:" you two-ngh!- Are eager."

Yang:" of -mwah!- course! It's -mwah!- your cock!"

Ruby:" yeah -mwah!- we couldn't -mwah!- wait any longer!" *They began to lick in sync with each other*

Y/n:" Y-yeah I can tell."

*they would keep going faster. Moving their breasts up then down and licking my cock as if it were a lollipop there were sharing. They started to take turns. Yang would  slowly lick the shaft while Ruby would suck the top getting some precum in her mouth. Then they'd switch Ruby was now licking and Yang was now sucking*

Y/n:"ngh! Fuck! I'm going to cum!" *My cock started twitching a lot.*

Yang:" do it! Cum for us!" *My cum shot up hitting them in the face.*

Ruby:" d-do me first!!!" *She yelled as she got on her back and spread her Legs showing me her wet pussy.*

Y/n:" ok." *I positioned myself above her and slowly thrust into her trying not to hurt her. I thrust slowly while holding her close.*

Ruby:"ngh!"*her pussy tightened up while I thrust. I kissed her neck softly.*"mhpm! Ah!"

*Yang lifted my head and kissed me. I thrust faster as yang tongue was exploring my mouth. Her tongue touched my cheeks, then my teeth, then the roof of my mouth. I then cummed in Ruby. I pulled out once I was finished yang the pushed me on my back.*

Yang:" it's my turn babe." *She said with a sultry tone. She was in the cowgirl position. She started bouncing her breasts bouncing with each one of her bounce.* "f-fuck! Thrust babe!" *I thrust a little as she began bouncing faster. She kept bouncing and bringing herself down to kiss my neck. As her bounces went to the maximum speed and she arched her back and squirted on me while I cummed inside her.*

Y/n:" fuck I don't think I can go on for more." *I said before we all passed out.*

A/n:" I hope you guys liked this and do more requests please I'm also allowing more fandoms so just ask if I can do a certain fandom and I'll tell you if I can. See y'all."