Demons bitch

A/n:" I bet y'all know where this is going. Anyways hope y'all enjoy and if you hate futas and femboy's just wait for a normal chapter mates anyways this is for JRORTIZ5"

"Talking "

'thinking'

*Action*
_______________________________________________
Location: some village.
(Y/n POV.)

*I was walking around at night looking for the demons that have been reported here.*

Y/n:" wow it's really quiet

Y/n:" wow it's really quiet." *I walked around and saw a woman with black hair and a type of stringed instrument walking in an alley.*

Y/n:" hey miss you shouldn't be out so late there are some dangerous creatures out right now and I'm here to slay them

Y/n:" hey miss you shouldn't be out so late there are some dangerous creatures out right now and I'm here to slay them."

??? 1:" is there now... well do you see one?"

Y/n:" no not right now." *I said looking around. She started walking towards me.*

??? 1:" really? Do you not see one right now?" *She said moving her hair out of her face revealing one eye that was in the center of her face. I jumped backwards in shock and grabbed my katana.*

??? 2:" that wouldn't be a wise decision." *The thing behind me said while grabbing my shoulder.*

Y/n:' who the hell's behind me!' *I turned to see the queen of the demons and another woman with white hair.*

*

??? 3:" it's been a long time since we've found a femboy

??? 3:" it's been a long time since we've found a femboy."

Y/n:" h-huh!" 'how did they know!' *I thought to myself as I tried to cut the queen of demons muzan she just hit my katana away.*

Muzan:" now that's not a good choice to try and kill me." * she moved her hands and struck me in the neck and everything went black.*

Time skip.
_______________________________________________
Location: infinity castle
(Y/n POV)

*I slowly awake to see I was chained up in a room.*

Y/n:" where am I?"

Muzan:" you're in my infinity castle. Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way." *She said walking towards me.*

Y/n:" what are you talking about?"

??? 3:" we're going to breed you."

Muzan:" now, now daki don't be so vulgar."

??? 2:" daki is correct though."

Muzan:" that is true nakime."

Y/n:" eh, yeah right like I would let you demons breed me."

*Daki and nakime grabbed my arms.*

Muzan:" I see you chose the hard way."

Y/n:' what are they going to do to me.' *muzan got close to me and stabbed her nail in my neck my brain felt a little foggy.* "what are you doing?"

Muzan:" making you more obedient."

Y/n:" ha, like I would submit to y-you." *My memory were changing my feelings for the girls became one of desire.* "ngh, no y-your tricks won't work on me."

Muzan:" are you so sure?" *my memory fully changed as she increased her power.*

Y/n:" n-no I-I-I'm....*I black out for a bit and wake up.* miss muzan, miss nakime, and miss daki what are you doing here? Is it breeding day?"

All three:" yes it is and could take our turns with you or go all at once."

Y/n:" let's do both!"

Lemon starts here
_______________________________________________

Muzan:" I'm going first then." She said coldly

Daki:" then I call seconds!" She said excited

Nakime:" I guess I'm third." She said disappointed she goes last.

Y/n:" have fun with me." *Muzan striped from her clothes. Revealing her pent up cock.* " woah! So big can I taste it?" *I say crawling to it.*

Muzan:" yes of course." *I opened my mouth and started to kiss it first before I started to suck it. It barely fit in my mouth.*

Y/n:" *muffled.* so big!" *Muzan grabbed my head and shoved it down and up I wasn't able to keep up. Daki and nakime were both jerking each other off while they waited.* 's-she's so rough!'

Muzan:" ngh! Who would have thought a mouth would feel Soo good!" *She said using more force.*

Daki:" this is so not fair! I want to use him too~"

Nakime:" well we can't until muzan is done." *Muzan cock twitched in my mouth. She pulled my mouth off and flipped me around.*

Y/n:" w-woah!"*muzan ripped off the my underwear and shoved her cock in my ass.* "ahhh! Fuck!" *She thrusted hard and fast until her warm cum filled my ass. Muzan pulled out.*

Daki:" my turn!" *She got up and ripped her clothes off.* "you better be ready!" *I took some deep breaths.*

Y/n:" y-yeah." *she lifts me up and slammed her cock in me ass.* "ahhh! F-fuck! T-that hurts." *She used me as if I was a toy. Going as fast and rough as possible as she could.*

Daki:" f-fuck i-i'm not good a pacing! *She came easily.*

Nakime:" my turn." * she said calmly as she got up and walked to me*

Daki:"ugh... fine." *she pulled out and walked next to muzan. Nakime slowly put her cock in my mouth.*

Y/n:" mhpm!" *she thrusted and hit the back of my throat while I sucked* "gak!" *She would thrust faster, she grabbed the back of my head and pulled it forward and back. She continued doing It 8 more times, before cumming down my throat. Nakime pulled out and stood on my left, while daki was on my right, and muzan was in front of me. I grabbed both daki and nakime cocks and jerked them off, while I sucked muzan cock she grabbed the back of my head and forced me to bob my on her cock. They continued non stop for 5 more hours before the all ended up cumming and coating me in cum.* "Hehe....."

A/n:" I'm going to end this here for you guys and I hope you guys liked it see you guys next time make sure to leave some requests. I'm doing more fandoms, ask a certain one and I'll tell you."