Nail painting - YUMI

T/W: None

"What colours do you want to do?"

Yumi and I were in my room and I was streaming. It was just me messing around on Minecraft until I got bored and I decided to call Yumi to hang out with me.

"Hmmmmm. Maybe red, green, and light blue." He looks at me and smiles.

"Of course, you would go with those colours," I say and try and hide my smile. I grab those colours and position my camera so chat can see the desk while I paint his nails.

"Can you read chat and donos while I do this?" I ask him and take his left hand in mine. I take a deep breath to calm my nerves because the fact that I've liked him for as long as I can remember, paired with contact like this makes me a bit anxious. I grab the first colour and then start to paint.

"Yeah, sure." He leans forward a bit so he can see my monitor better.

"Have you ever had your nails painted before?" I ask him.

"I think once when I was young but I don't remember."

I finish one hand and then start to blow on his fingers, drying them.

"They're asking to see your nails." He says and I stop and look at my monitor with chat on it.

"Okay, you get to dry your hand then," I say and he takes his hand and starts to dry his fingernails. I then show the camera my nails. "They're just a boring black and white."

"When did you do them?" Yumi asks me.

'"Yesterday when you all were out filming a vlog with Nick."

I see him nod and then I go back to painting his nails, now doing his other hand.

"What are your plans for the rest of the day?" Yumi reads chat. "I've got nothing going on. Might just casually play some games with people and then call it a night. You got anything going on after the stream, Y/n?"

"Ummmmm, after I'm done streaming I might just pass out." I laugh and I look up to see Yumi staring and me and smiling. "What. Chat I know you can't see what we look like right now but Yumi is actually using his other hand to give me the finger."

"What! Chat, no I'm not! It's right here!" He puts his hand so the camera can see.

"They will never know what the truth actually is," I say and chuckle.

"You're evil." He says, staring at me with a blank look on his face.

"I know, right?" I look at him and he does not look amused but I can sense him trying his best not to smile.

"Guys, I broke Yumi." I bring my camera up so you can now see our faces and it was just me having an amused expression on my face whereas Yumi's looked like he wanted to kill me.

"If I don't post on socials after this steam is over, just know it was Yumi, okay?" I say and that makes him crack a smile.

"I'm not going to do anything bad to you, at least in the way you think." He says and my eyes widen.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I say and I can see chat going crazy.

He just shrugs and now it's my turn to glare at him.

"You haven't finished my nails." He holds up his unfinished hand and I just take it and paint the last two nails before blowing on them to dry them without moving the camera back to my desk view since we were almost done.

"There. Happy?"

"Very happy." A pleased smile fills his face and I can't help but smile back.

"Okay chat, how do they look? Did Y/n do a good job?" He shows the camera his nails and does little poses with them every couple of seconds. "They're saying you did alright."

"You're a little liar," I say and look at chat to see them saying I did better than what he would've done.

"I did a great job, shut up, Yumi," I say and punch him lightly in the shoulder.

"Owww, you're hurting me, what the hell!" He says dramatically and I just roll my eyes.

"You're insane."

"Yeah, but you like it."

"I definitely do not."

"You do."

"Do not."

"You do."

"Do not."

"You do."

"If I agree with you, will you shut up?"

"Yeah."

"Fine, I like the fact that you're insane."

"No, you like me."

"That's far-fetched."

"It's true."

"...I'm ending the stream. Goodbye, everyone! Thank you for joining me today and having to put up with Yumi."

"Okay, that's mean. I'm great."

"You keep telling yourself that."

"I will. Bye, guys! I love you more than Y/n!"

"They're not gonna believe that."

I end stream and look at Yumi who has a goofy grin on his face.

"What?" I look at him, confused.

"You like me."

"I actually never said that."

"Yeah, but you're thinking it."

"How could you possibly think that's what I'm thinking?"

He shrugs. "I just do."

"You're... something else."

"Am I wrong?" He asks and I get up to put the nail polish bottles away. "Am I wrong?" He says a bit louder.

I look at him and shrug. "That's a secret."

"Tell me or I'll ruin this paint job." He holds up his hands.

"The way you worded that was, weird," I look at him after putting the bottles back. "and you wouldn't dare."

His hands grow dangerously close to one of my shirts draped across my bed and I gasp.

"Fine!"

"Fine, what?"

"I like you."

"More than a friend?"

I sigh. "Yes, more than a friend."

"Good, 'cause I like you more than a friend too."

"Why did I have to admit it first then if you already knew and you did too?"

"I don't know. For entertainment."

"You're crazy."

"But you like that."

"I do. I really do, Yumi."