Chapter 2

*matts pov*
I'll go call her. Ariana says. Great! I say back. Why was I being so nice? I thought I hated Ariana.. there's no possible way I like her.. right? No I don't like her. I hate her. 5 short minutes later I here a faint " okay mom. Love you, bye! " okay Matt, my mom said I could spend the night! Ariana Exclaims. Alright great, I can help you set up the blow up mattress in whoever's room when you're ready to go to bed. I say. Okay! Oh and uh Matt? Ariana says. Yeah ari? I say. Thank you again, for letting me sleepover. Ariana says. Oh of course ari! I say. Ariana then smiles at me Briefly and walks out of my room. I'm so stupid! Only Chris calls her Ari, why would I call her that? Now I'm positive she knows I like her. Whatever it's best not too freak out so it's less obvious. *phew* I'm just going to watch TikTok.

*Ariana's pov*
I walkout of Matt's room to go grab a bottle of water.
Hi Ari! A familiar voice says. I turn to my side to see who it is, and it's Chris! Oh hi Chris! I say. Do you need anything ari? Chris says. I was just going to grab a water bottle if that's okay with you. I say. Chris chuckles. No no it's fine I just wanted to make sure everything was okay, is Matt giving you a drive home? Chris says. Oh i totally forgot to tell you, so Matt's actually being nice to me and offered to let me sleep over, and I called my mom and asked, she said it was fine with her, also sorry if I didn't ask you and Nick to sleepover! I say. Oh that's fine, but Matt? Being nice? Not to be rude but I thought you guys hated each other? Chris say's curiously. Me too, but I guess he can actually be pretty fun when he's not a jerk. I say. Chris chuckles once more. Well, if you need anything else just tell me. Chris says. Okay Chris! I say back. I grab a water bottle and I'm about to head back to Matt's room but then a thought hits my head. Wait, was Matt calling me Ari? He called that nickname stupid, and only Chris calls me that. Was this Matt's way of being kind, or does he feel the same way I do? I don't want this to get in between our friendship though, so I'm not going to question it. Plus it's kinda cute. I walk into Matt's room.

*chris's pov*
Ari is so cute but, I don't want my silly little crush to affect our friendship, but what if she feels the same? Maybe I should tell her just to get this off my chest. Okay I know that she's in Matt's room, but I'll go in there a little later.
*fast forward an hour later* okay I think it's been long enough I'm going to go confess to Ari. I walk to Matt's room, and i open the door but what I see shatters my heart in too so many Pieces..
I see Ari asleep on Matt's chest and Matt just watching a tv show. MATT?! I say eagerly. Shh dude you're going to wake up Ari and-
ARI?! Since when have you called her that? I thought that nickname was "stupid" I say. Chris, can we please talk about this later when Ariana has gone home tomorrow she's sleeping. Matt says. Nick peers into the room too see the ruckus.
Whatever matt. I say whilst shutting the door.

*arianas pov*
I wake up to Matt's bedroom door slamming shut.
What was that? I ask. Oh did he wake you up? I'm sorry, I told him to be quiet.. Matt says. I look up at Matt to realize where I'm sleeping. I technically jump out of Matt's bed. OMG IM SO SORRY! I DIDNT REALIZE I WAS SLEEPING THERE AND I- I get cut off by Matt. Ari, it's fine really I don't mind plus it's like 2 am in the morning you should really try to go back to bed. Matt suggests. You sure? Thanks Matt. I get massive floods of butterflies in my stomach. I get back in Matt's bed and fall asleep, although i couldn't help but wonder who slammed Matt's door, and why. I wake up in the morning in Matt's room. He's still sleeping, but my moms here now so I'm just gonna make a group chat with Nick, Matt, and Chris to tell them I left early. I walk out the front door and get in my moms car that was waiting for me.

So sorry for the super short chapter but it gets
Juicy soon so keep reading🤭