Chapter 3

*NICKS POV*

Matt come here for a sec. I holler. Yeah? What do you need. Matt asks me. About last night, what happened? I ask. Oh uhm.. Ari and i watched the titanic and she fell asleep on my chest but I didn't want to wake her up by moving her so I just stayed there and watched my show, then Chris barged into my room, and thought I was doing some freaky shit with Ari. Matt says. I see, but since when do you call her Ari? I ask. I don't really know, I'm trying to be nicer to her, so I thought I would call her that. And idk why Chris got so pressed about Ari sleeping. He's crazy fr. Matt says. Matt you're so clueless. I say. What do you mean?  Matt asks. You Seriously don't know gosh, you are stupid.  If you weren't already clueless enough, Chris clearly has a crush on Ariana. I say. Matt looks at me stunned. Matt are you really that shocked? It was pretty obvious. I say. Uhm I'll talk to you later bye Nick! Matt Quickly rushes into his room. Weird. WAIT.. DOES MATT LIKE ARIANA? OMG I BET HE DOES THATS WHY HES BEING NICER TO HER. Oh.. but Chris also likes Ariana.. Well, this is gonna be interesting.

"CHRIS'S POV"
I hope it's not too obvious that I have a crush on Ariana. Anyways, I have to talk to Matt about what happened last night, But first, I have to call Ari and confess my feelings because Matt  Kind of ruined that for me last night.. Well, maybe I shouldn't tell her I mean I don't wanna move too fast and after all, if she doesn't like me back, it's gonna be really Awkward.. you know what, I'm just gonna wait and I'll go talk to Matt right now. I enter Matt's room and shut the door. Okay, Now that Ari's at home, About last night. Man, I thought you absolutely hated Ari,  But last night, when Ariana came out here and told me that you were being nicer to her, I didn't really mind it. But if being nicer to her Means that she's sleeping in your bed with you and laying on your chest, then- Matt interrupts me.  Come on just admit that you like it already. You wouldn't care if you didn't. Matt says. Okay, so what if I do? I mean- uhm.. I say. I walk out of Matt's room and close the door. *MATTS POV*

OMG Nick was right,  Chris does have a crush on Ariana. But, I like her too.. Jesus Christ what am I gonna do? I know I shouldn't break bro code but.. Chris is my brother and I wouldn't want to Do this to him, but I really like Ariana.. *sigh* I have absolutely no idea what I'm gonna do If Ariana doesn't like me back. Like I mean it's fine but I don't wanna deal with heart break.
*ARIANAS POV*

I really can't stop thinking about how I was sleeping next to Matt last night, I really do like him but I just don't know if he likes me back. OMG I know what I should do. I'll call my BFF Chloe and ask her opinion. CHLOE ANWSERRR! Finally, it took you Way too long to pick up my call Chloe, I have a semi major Problem. What's the problem girl? Chloe says. Well, do you know my other really great friend Chris? Yeah of course I know him girl we met like 17,000 times. Chloe says.  Well, I'm assuming that you also know his brother, Matt and- wait you're enemy? Chloe asks. Yeah, that one Chloe. Anyway like I was saying my problem is that I have a crush on him. OMG GIRL NO WAY! Enemy's to lovers??? Chloe says. Omfg Chloe stop itttt. I say. Whatever but why is having a Crush a bad thing? Chloe says. Well..

This is such a short chapter 😔 keep reading tho, it gets rlly interesting from here🤭