Chapter 4

Well.. I say flustered. Well what? Just tell Matt you like him already! Chloe says. Yeah well, it's not that simple because it would make things weird between me and Chris. I say I'm just saying, you only live once sooo. Chloe's giggles. I mean I want to, but I don't know if  it would make things weird between me and Chris and I don't want to do that to him. I say.   I mean, it's you're choice but I mean I would go for it. Chloe says. Well you're no help. I mutter. Anyways, I have to go my mom needs my help building my little brothers bed frame. Chloe says. Whatever bye. I say. Bye! Chloe says. Maybe Chloes right. Maybe I should just tell Matt. Well, the next time I go to there house, I'll tell him.
NEXT WEEK
*at the sturniolo triplets house*
Arianas pov

Hey chris! I say. Oh hey ari. Chris says. Can I talk to you in private?
Chris asks. Sure. I says. We walk outside of there house.
MATTS POV
I pull up in the driveway, and see Chris and Ari outside. I needed to talk to ari anyway because I want to confess my feelings to her. I understand if she doesn't feel the same but it's worth a shot.
ARIANAS POV
Yeah chris? I say. Well, I just wanted to tell you something. Chris says. Matt walks up to us. I LIKE YOU ARIANA! Chris says. WHAT? Matt interrupts. NO! I like Ari! I stand there shocked. Uhm, excuse me? I say. I- have no idea what's going on. Is this some sort of joke? Where's Nick? He's recording right? I say. What are you talking about ari? I love you, and I always have! Chris says. She doesn't care how long you've liked her for. She probably doesn't like either of us. Matt says. I- I have to go! I run to my car and drive home. At home, I lay shocked in my bed.
*incoming call*
Who's calling me. I pick up my phone, it's from Matt. I answer. Hello? I say. Uh hi. Matt says. Is there a reason you called or? Oh right, look I'm so sorry about what happened, and I understand if you don't like me back I don't want to make things odd between you and Chris, or Nick for that matter. I also understand if you like Chris as you guys have been best friends since forever and I don't want you to feel like me or Chris will be affected by anything you say. Matt says. Matt? I say. Yeah ari? Matt replies. I- I like you too. I mean I think I do. No, no I know I do matt. I love you and although I love Chris like I brother, I could never see me and him in a relationship. Really? You- you like me back? Matt says. Of course matt. I guess we just avoided each other to much to actually realize but, now that we're finally talking, I realize how much better life is and could be with you matt. I say. Wow. Matt says.
*incoming call*
Hold on I have someone on the other line. I say. Call u later, bye!
It's from Chris. Uh oh. Hi.. I say. Really Ariana? After everything went been through, you just fall for my brother? You guys haven't been friends for more then 2 weeks, and you're suddenly in love with him? I thought I was worth more to you Ariana. Chris says. Chris you don't understand, me and Matt just click. I love you as a brother, I could never see me dating you because of how close we are! I say. So you see me as a brother, so you go and date MY actual brother? Chris you know what I mean! And were you eavesdropping? How did you know that me and Matt were talking? I say. Of course I eavesdropped, somebody I love is talking to my brother who he also likes! Chris says. Chris how could you do that? I thought you weren't like that. I get that you're upset that I don't like you back, but that doesn't mean you go snooping around in other's business where u don't belong!
*call disconnected*
Did I go to far? maybe I shouldn't have said all that. But I mean he shouldn't have eavesdropped on me and Matt's conversation that's too far. I would never do something like that to him. And he just got pissed that I don't feel the same because our friendship is worth more to me. I wouldn't want to give up our friendship for a relationship that might not even work out! If we were to ever break up, we're does that leave us? We just never talk again? I couldn't.

I really hope you're enjoying the story so far, go to the next chapter to find out what happens next!